Reviews for Ice Vodka
Aiwendil1 chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Hey,

I really liked this story. I have a weakness for Harry/Charlie and there isn't nearly enough of that pairing out there, at least when it comes to it being more than a oneshot.

I liked the story with Ginny, especially as you chose not to make her really bad, which I've seen done and do not really like that much as she is a good friend to Harry, Ron and Hermione throughout the Hogwart's years.

I although liked the fact that you didn't let Harry and Charlie stumble into bed with each other as soon as the whole story with Ginny was over, but gave them a bit more time to get comfortable with each other, which, at least to me, seems much more realistic. (Especially as Harry had no clue about himself being bisexual or even gay before and I'm pretty sure that it takes some time between this revelation and jumping into bed with a guy.)

So, thanks very much for writing this, I really enjoyed it,

ai
vampyrefaerie524 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
OMG I love you Xander Harris! That is who you were referencing, right... oh, that's so EMBARRASSING!
yihan chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
good story update please!
Knyghtshade chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Seregil and Alec! Love it! The nightrunner series is a huge fav!
serenityselena chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
great story _
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
Good story.
Broken Lollipop chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Hey! Derek and Spencer? Maybe you meant it or maybe you didn't but those are Criminal Minds characters and the most common CM fanfiction pairing.
spinnerofdark chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
Very cute.. random but cute
SlupinLove chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
I FREAKING LOVE HAPPY SAPPY ENDINGS!

I am so very glad I kept reading (it had Lupin and Lucius, however briefly, how could I not?)!

Four galleons and three sickles out of five galleons!
SlupinLove chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Just out of curiousity... Where exactly, in there is the baby? Do male wizards have female parts? Do they magically grow them?
SlupinLove chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
Just as a sugestion, perhaps finding a way to break up the changes would be helpful to readers. ( a line, "*****" "~~~*~~~") something like that. I was a little confused as to why Harry was suddenly sober and speaking freely to Ginny instead of drunk with his best friends...

Good chapter. I rather liked it.
SlupinLove chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
I love drunk people! They are beyond hilarious in most cases! They story is good, and I think you solved the 'absence of plot' problem that often arrives when one problem is solved nicely.

One the downside... Just a few minor spelling/grammar errors.

SlupinLove chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
Yeah! The review whore has gone away!

I am truly sorry, the little things bother me, and if I can help some one with something that distracts from the story, I like to... However I can get into a pissy mood. :/
SlupinLove chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
That's a much less whoreish way to ask for reviews.

Lurve it! The story thatvis.
SlupinLove chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
I am going to stop reading your 'delightful little authors notes' because they piss me off. No one is making you write, so shut. the. fuck. up.

The storys good.