Reviews for Ice Vodka
vampyrefaerie524 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
OMG I love you Xander Harris! That is who you were referencing, right... oh, that's so EMBARRASSING!
yihan chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
good story update please!
Knyghtshade chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Seregil and Alec! Love it! The nightrunner series is a huge fav!
serenityselena chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
great story _
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
Good story.
Broken Lollipop chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Hey! Derek and Spencer? Maybe you meant it or maybe you didn't but those are Criminal Minds characters and the most common CM fanfiction pairing.
spinnerofdark chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
Very cute.. random but cute
SlupinLove chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
I FREAKING LOVE HAPPY SAPPY ENDINGS!

I am so very glad I kept reading (it had Lupin and Lucius, however briefly, how could I not?)!

Four galleons and three sickles out of five galleons!
SlupinLove chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Just out of curiousity... Where exactly, in there is the baby? Do male wizards have female parts? Do they magically grow them?
SlupinLove chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
Just as a sugestion, perhaps finding a way to break up the changes would be helpful to readers. ( a line, "*****" "*") something like that. I was a little confused as to why Harry was suddenly sober and speaking freely to Ginny instead of drunk with his best friends...

Good chapter. I rather liked it.
SlupinLove chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
I love drunk people! They are beyond hilarious in most cases! They story is good, and I think you solved the 'absence of plot' problem that often arrives when one problem is solved nicely.

One the downside... Just a few minor spelling/grammar errors.

SlupinLove chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
Yeah! The review whore has gone away!

I am truly sorry, the little things bother me, and if I can help some one with something that distracts from the story, I like to... However I can get into a pissy mood. :/
SlupinLove chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
That's a much less whoreish way to ask for reviews.

Lurve it! The story thatvis.
SlupinLove chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
I am going to stop reading your 'delightful little authors notes' because they piss me off. No one is making you write, so shut. the. fuck. up.

The storys good.
SlupinLove chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Might I mention how I hate review whores?

Five people waiting anxiously isn't enough? To high and mighty to write for just one person?
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »