Reviews for Ice Vodka
AW...! ... just.. aw. *adds to favorites*
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 8 . 3/11/2010
interesting story
AleniaPotter chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
I just wanted to say that I loved the story. I can hardly ever find good finished stories with Harry and one of the older boys. Harry Ron stories just seem wrong to me. But I've liked the older boys since they were first mentioned in the books. I was sad they left them out of the movies.
SunChild1982 chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
This was an awesome story. I can't believe that I haven't read it before now.

Thank you so much for sharing it.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
This was a cute story

I dont really care for Ginny at all ,lol

so she deserved to loose Harry

Great write

Kudos

Blade
Korinthis chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
Okay for a naked Charlie...

Hm think you might be able to get Charlie naked and covered in strawberry syrup?

Nice writing style I love how you are keeping Harry uniform through out his drunken states...
merick chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
I love happy endings, it was terribly cute,thank you for wrapping it up so nicely.
ldm chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
you've got a great teaser now please develop the story further.

a devoted reader

Lady Dragon Mage
Jenny chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
This was a very sweet and lovely story. Thank you for taking the time to write and share it.
fifespice chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
ooh i liked the epilogue
cherrity chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
This a very enjoyable and cute story. I am not able to read fanfic as often as I like and came across a story with my favorite mind numbing drink. I couldn't resist and wasn't disappointed.
Blackness.Niniel chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
Aw how sweet!*smiles*

I think it was a really adequate epilogue!

I its great that the Weasley tradition is keeping up! but the numeros kids!

I dont know if I ever mentioned it but I really liked Hermione and George together!

But As you know no better than our handsome Charlie with our sweet Harry! *grins*

You can feel the love *winks*

Girl! Its great that you get updated wit your old story's!

We Charlie lovers can wait for another new story, or plan another story! *winks*

Now let me confess that I actually love baking so! for finalizing such an amazing story I leave you with a 3 layers Vanilla cake with Chocolate frosting! and filled with chocolate mouse and chestnut cream! Hope you like the present! *grins and shows the delicious presented cake*

Cheers girl!
gigglefaries101 chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
oh i loved it and with mollys pov it was great

those weasleys sure can deliver they should open a sperm bank lol

xoxo

bekkah
flubbertweak23 chapter 8 . 12/7/2009
i totally loved it...i just caught up on the last few chapters due to the massive strain that professors put on you right before finals.

i say keep up the amazing work and writing...i look forward to reading your next fan fic.
oldsoul1964 chapter 8 . 12/7/2009