Reviews for Ice Vodka
Enchanted Silly chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
i wouldnt be opposed to more of this story, there just arnt enough HPCW story's out there
multicolouredeyes chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
The ending was cute and i rather think that your depiction of Ginny was great ( i never liked her in the books anyway lol). I think if you do decide to carry on with this, which i think you should, you would be able to show spencer and Derek as proper characters, which is always hard to do with one-shots as there isn't often enough detail within them. I hope you do decide to carry on with this fic to show the developing relationship between Harry and Charlie, and indeed the friendship between Draco and Ron and their respective relationships with the greengrass sisters and also the relationship between Hermione and George.

Multi x
deafening-silence-215 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
i like it, and i want to see ginny get whats coming to her. ta!
erikatristens chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
i like it- i think this could really be a good story if continued [im tempted to review another 5 times- people on this site are notorious non-reveiwers!]
darkwaterstorm chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I just love a good Harry/Charlie story and I haven't found many. Please continue this story.
sernity1806 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Interesting. I think you should finish it. Make it a two-shot.
flubbertweak23 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
i love it...please continue it...it is so good
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Quite an interesting beginning! I'd love to see it continued as I can't stand Ginny and like the idea of Harry with Charlie!
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9