Reviews for Tantei Dare Doko Naki
Yumi Edogawa chapter 30 . 4/9
This was a good story! I read it in one sitting lol. Thanks for sharing it.
Cymiee chapter 30 . 1/8/2014
aww..so sweet xD
Toko Kyotaro chapter 30 . 6/6/2013
I have to say that I absolutely love the concept; especially the Pandora- it just brought everything together and gave a wonderful ending! Thank you!
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 30 . 4/25/2013
*sob* Awww.. And here I thought this story would end up in tragedy. *wipes a tear* I'm so glad that they lived a happily ever after nonetheless. Though you didn't really finish the mystery of what happened to the secret organization of Snake. Since they are somewhat a branch organization of the black organization, does that mean that they too, are already taken down? Well, I guess it's good if it ends that way though I am a bit sad that Heiji had a little bit of bad old life. It's a bit sad that he isn't the same man he used to be. I just can't really imagine him to be wallowing in self-pity over the death of his wife. Oh well, thanks for the fanfic. It was really awesome and I had a lot of fun reading it even though there are times when the internet wouldn't just agree with you and sometimes I can't connect or access the webpage. You did a great job in writing this fanfic. Keep up the good work! *thumbs up*
jojotruth chapter 30 . 1/13/2013
I love this story
Midnight1906 chapter 30 . 12/26/2012
That's a nice way of putting "and they all lived happily ever after or has long as that lasted"!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/5/2012
i really really really really... loved it! though i wonder if u had to get shinichi blind. mabe he could be blind but as time passes, panadora gradually healls him... i just dont get how he cant die from suffocation but can get blinded.
EverThePhantom chapter 27 . 11/23/2012
This story is so exciting! But...I thought Shinichi already told Ran he was Conan in Chap 16 Part 3, so I'm confused...
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 30 . 11/13/2012
Kind of would have liked to have seen Hakuba's freak out from them revieling everything, but oh well. good job
PureVampirePriestess chapter 30 . 11/11/2012
... - that was my mind. You blew it. My final though when I read the last line of the story was 'oh my gosh. It's done... Oh my gosh!' And then I couldn't think straight for a good five minutes. The end. Just- I don't like endings. *pouts* it was a fantastical story and I loved it to death, but I'm sad that it ended. Though I guess I should be happy that it had such a wonderful ending. Well. I'm sure ill be reading more of your stories in the future. On to more stories at an ungodly hour!

PvP
Mai-chan63 chapter 30 . 11/10/2012
TTATT awwww, I'm soooooo gonna miss this story! And yes I loved the ending toox, it was really sweet . happily waiting for your other stories!
Shara Raizel chapter 30 . 11/9/2012
i thought that this was a rather interesting story. I'm going to miss reading it. :) looking forward to reading whatever you write next!
Shara Raizel chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
I really liked this chapter. It was tense and dramatic and i loved the confrontation with Gin. I look forward to reading the next chapter! Hope you can post it soon! :)
Shara Raizel chapter 28 . 10/19/2012
I really liked this chapter. I was a little confused though when you made the jump to the hospital room. I want to know what happened! :P
Princess Rayen chapter 27 . 10/16/2012
You know...I'm pretty sad I've caught up...it's really good thus far.