Reviews for Of Sparklings and Seekers
RisingGundam2006 chapter 19 . 1/29
So cute. I wanna see more!
Sulfirious chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
I must say that I adore this fic.. And a small idea, well, not so small, but still.. Yoi have to add a bit of unexpected tragedy, (2AM Not bothering to spell right) perhaps a near death experience of someone, say Skywarp? It would definantly make an interesting plot twist
Bluesolace chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
Are you going to continue this? Because its awseome!
Deceptifemmeglitch chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
Are you going to continue this story?
Silverstreak chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
Just to add a tiny bit of jealousy, ,maybe Springer could have a crush on Arcee and spy on her and he could be neutral. You decid the rest
Cat chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
ShadowAngelSpirit chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
I like this story and you should update it soon..
horses2003 chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
just a reminder optimus was not arcees dad and second the move that i wach arcee is blue and optimus is the leader of the aodobots:) oh sorry if i bisapontid you but i just telling you the rell adobots:) or did you just made the story different? oh im almost dune reading i relly l-o-v-e LOVE the book you made:)
The Vigilant Sleeper chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
:) Cute chapter!
Metalchick36 chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
I'm loving this chapter! Looks like Arcee, Skywarp and Thundercracker are growing even closer. I really hope the war does end, especially for the sake of the sparkling! Keep up the good work!
Jovianokami chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
OMG, I so happy to see this chapter! It great to know that Arcee had a happy christmas and a please New Year's too. Now you got me wondering on what going to happen on the fourth month.
Sam S chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
Oh! I love this story so far. Poor Arcee. I love how you've made the carrying term so similar to a human pregnancy. Helps us fleshies connect with Arcee better ;)
I sincerely hope you continue this story, though I'll understand if you don't :)
King Sabre Tooth chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
Aww. Loved the chapter. Can't wait to see what the surprise is :)
King Sabre Tooth chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
Loved the chapter, but a questio: when Optimus said "We'll see if you're so calm when your daughter is pregnant, Megatron," does that mean Megatron has a daughter somewhere? Just wondering :)
Lockdownthegunner chapter 18 . 7/19/2012
dise story is epic i hope you will finist it so nice two