Reviews for Stranger Than Fiction
Lord Morozco chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Pretty good. The only downfall of any story with Tsukiko "falling in love" or something or other, if you study her closely in the show, she's shows symptoms of Catatonia. Just saying based off of what we are show in the show, I think the character is seemingly in capable of emotional attachment to anything. She is utterly disconnected from humanity, mentally unable to react in a "normal" means to any given social situation. I'm sure whether it's Aspegers or Autism or whatever, but because of this odd mental condition that makes her unresponsive, it's just diffcult in anykind of story like this to picture her feeling emotion for a humanoid being. Not you're fault, She just a very diffcult to work with, but then that's what makes her so interesting. :)
fauxPROJECT chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
this was great.

i like the thought of Tsukiko being obsessed, and crazed over Lil' Slugger. She of coarse made him up, and needed him through the despair. So of coarse the idealism of Lil Slugger looks even more appealing/

It was a good write.
Nekokin chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
EPIC! That's all i can say I have been a fan of this series from the start and you did a masterful job with this Fic you portrayed the Chara in a very rich believable way.
EmpressDragonfly chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! DO MORE PLEASE! I love lil' Slugger so much! hope to see more of your stories!