Reviews for CHANGES A preview of a fic!
Rosy12686 chapter 1 . 1/29
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE! PLEASE I REALLY LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Yep, definitely looking forward to reading more :) I'm really curious about this whole Arnie and Lila thing... What's that all about?
IamYlen chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I love the story so much!

I mean ALL your HEY ARNOLD STORIES.!
SMayLife chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
First before I comment I just want to say that you are my FAVORITE HA! Fanfic writer! I mean seriously I love all of the stories you've written! (just wanted to put that out there :)). Now to the story...I absolutely love it! Once I finished it I forgot that it was just a preview do of course I had to rush and let you know I loved your story and to keep writing it. With all that you have in your plate with school and such (as a college student myself) I do hope you get a chance to write more for this story...as well as for your other stories including LTBH. Ok so one more time...LOVE YOUR WORK JENNA! And I hope you keep writing! :)
littlelionalex chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Okay my curiosity and interest have peaked! Please continue with this little story! I bet it's a doozy! (: I'd really love to see more and completely devour it.
alicefrombakugan chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Where's the sequel? :( CONTINUE.
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
That was awesome! I loved it! I hope you put up the rest of the fic soon because I loved it!~!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Helga makes a good comment how her dress includes black and white after all. And I know why she doesn't want Arnold going into her closet! Also, we know Arnold will react less to her anger because of a certain event...

Who better than Olga to interfere by offering Helga her own dress, then Helga refuses to wear it? Oh, and I always wondered how Helga would feel if she got a hug from Arnold following her confession.

Olga is SO intrusive, AND much too huggy! And it seems to me that the dress is not only not Helga's style, but Helga doesn't really have a sense of fashion or style, not that Arnold needs a girl who is.

Ha, Miriam asking to make anyone smoothies! What if she accidentally put alcohol in them and served them to the kids? I've been working on my essay about the Patakis, and I have a strong hunch Miriam drinks vodka, but hides it in her smoothies since it's clear.

Yikes! Scheck is a very big and scary man!

I like how Helga looks with her hair down as well, but I bet I know why she doesn't want Arnold to see her with it down. I guess she should have dyed it.

Poor Helga. Now that Arnold knows her secret, there are still some things he doesn't know, and she wants to make sure he doesn't find out.

Nice start, Jenna!
puccaxgaru4eva1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
PLZ PLZ PLZ FINISH! :D
melodic-melanie chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
So, for the past few days now, I've been reading Hey Arnold! fanfiction and ya know what I think?

...

You're one of the best authors for this series! You and NintendoGal55 are my favortie authors on here (for HA!). Arnold is one of the hardest characters to get IN-character, but you don't seem to have any issues with him! With Helga, she's such a complex character...but one of the best characters to write about! Not many can get into her head as well as you do. Every emotion she experienced in "Tutoring Arnold" seemed like it just jumped right off the page. I do have a few complaints about it, though, but they're just about silly grammar mistakes. In some places, you used "you're" instead of "your". "Your" is used in ownership of something, and "you're" is a statement of who you are. Just clearing some things up! Now, I'm actually gonna review "Changes", XD.

The ambiguity of all the events that take place in this story is just so intriguing it makes me want to read more. What's with Sheck bothering the kids? Why is Helga going to the "Black and White" dance with Arnie? Is Arnold going with Lila, then? Is Helga going with Arnie and Arnold going with Lila some elaborate jealousy plot to get Lila to start 'like-liking' Arnold? I WANNA KNOW! I can't wait 'til you start this story!

I also read what you have so far of your Danny Phantom story, "Phantom Reality". I haven't seen many well-written DP stories lately. They're all just kinda 'blah' now. It's upsetting, but this story is one of the best that I've seen in awhile!

Can't wait to read more of your stuff! :)

~meranie-chan
Readrbug21 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aww, I really liked this. I'd love to read the rest in a full story. :) I love reading your stories- they're always so good, and I can't stop smiling while I read them.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Wow, twelve thousand words and this is only less than 9% of your whole story? Pretty long.

I love the involvement of Olga into the whole mix. We don't tend to hear from her as much in these Helga/Arnold stories, and I love how sisterly she's actually being.

You are a bit inconsistant in terms of age though (such as Olga calling Helga a 4th grader and the people Scheck hired being called 4th and 3rd graders at the same time).

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
saNuThGu chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This is only a preview? But it's so great that it has to be a full story- not that I'm indicating that you should stop here-
akigirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
*cries insanely happily* T.T oh thank the heavens above you haven't given up on TA! I was starting to think you had fallen off the face of the planet. *checks back once a month* and i cannot WAIT to read the rest of what you have in store, it shall be amazing! ohs! i look forward much to reading the rest of changes. it's interesting that's for sure, so i am definitely curious as to what happened all before and more so about what will happen after. - don't forget, you rule! (fav author woman, fav!)
voxterra chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Sweet, you're back! I'm so excited for this new story and the continuation of TA : ) I absolutely love the teaser you gave us of Changes. I can't wait to read another amazing story from you.

I'm so jealous of you being so close to getting your undergraduate degree, I just started college and I know I'm going to be swamped for a few years with all the schoolwork, too. Hope everything goes well for you in this last year of college : )

Happily waiting for more wonderful writing,

*Estrellita del Sur