Reviews for Chasing Shadows
jada951 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Matt and Jeff were my favs. when i first started watching.

and then, shawn michaels, who could'nt love the showstopper.

i don't quite get how the Hardys are tied in w/ the bad guys though.
did matt really push him into the flames?

interesting premise.
more to come?
well chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
why won't you finish? love thos trilogy please
Wee-hoo Lazy sorry chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I wish you would continue... LOVE This series
Hardychik101 chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Hey, I was wondering if you are ever going to update this story but I don't think there's a chance of it now because it's been a while. But I'd really like to read it because it'd be cool to see how Jeff does as a father. He'd be a cute one of course. But please can you update this story because I'm dying to read it! :)
SoftballStar13 chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
I loved "Fighting Fires", "Melting Ice", and I'm already in love with "Chasing Shadows"! Your writing definitely improves with each story and I can't wait for the next update! Happy holidays!
x0allisonqt0x chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Haha you shouldn't "ehh" about this chapter at all! It was still very very good. I'm glad your back to this story againD
I.Dream.Of.Hardyz chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Ooh! I'm so glad you finally updated this! :D I read the chapter earlier - I don't remember the thoughts I had now, but I know I loved it. And I'm sad that they're having nightmares like that. :( Noo! But I know it's going to get interesting very soon... and the last line. Very... strong, I like! :)
Evildarkwolf chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Love how Matt's willing to come over to help out his bro. :) Loved this part! Please update soon! :) And I kind of agree with Jeff about the WWE thing.
Expect-the-Unexpected75 chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Hey, I just realized I didn't review the first chapter...sorry about it...but I DO like it, though...

Now, this chapter is touching, which is nice, leaving the reader wanting to know more about Jeff's dreams about his mother and how that ties in to the rest of the story. Great buildup...can't wait to see what you have planned next chapter!
Ana of Rohan chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Okay rambling review GO! lol omg... You are amazing. not even half way through and im crying... *applauds you!* bravo! oh maybe i'm the only one who sees this but i like the warm presence idea, because it reminds me of when Jeff was "dead" and Beth kept getting that feeling too... :D Oh i don't like jeffy when he's doubtful it makes me sad, but it was a really good touch! :) but the cute sleeping beth part was REALLY adorable! aw i love matty (even though the love guru is still stuck in my head... hehe) this was a great moment! and i like it being a cliffy at matt's response!

Losta Love!

Graelam!

:D:D:D:D

So awesome to see this up and going again!
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Likeing it. Cant whate for the next chapter. :) Hope you update soon! :)
ponygirl-loves-mcqueen chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Poor Brian (Wow...Weird words, lol) YAY *dances* the sequel! :D
BassQueen007 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Been looking for this edition to end the tale. Very absorbing story and know what comes will be just as intense. I do fear our heroes/heroine are in a bit of trouble and they probably are aware of that-but one becomes anesthetized to the worry of what/when/where after some time. More, please and thanks!
I.Dream.Of.Hardyz chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I love it!

Absolutey love it.

I sort of feel bad for Brian right now, but I have a feeling I won't for long. Yay for finally knowing who he is! Haha.

And well... yep, I think that's it.

*shudders* Eric Howe is alive.

Update soon!