Reviews for I love you Daddy
Poly Pig chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Dream!
SelenaLookAlike chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
He is gone too soon like many others, eh?
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
stupid dream, shoulda brought him back from the dead! ( I miss JOHN... *sniffles*

Well done tho, at least she got to say that!
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
you did good, really good. it got me teary eyed.

i remember watching the episode where Paul died and you can tell its the whole casts real emotions that is shown as they all where still mouring John Ritter's death. Even still now 7 yrs later it seems unreal.

Great story, it gives closure. Though Paul never called Bridget "Bridge" it was Beach, he called Kerry "Care Bear" and Rory "The Boy"
hdgf chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
cool. but u say bridge alot
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That was such a well written story. I had a tear in my eye. Haha I cry over anything that has to do with death. Keep writing
xEspeciallyNow chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
good but you used 'Bridge' way too many times you could have used Beach instead but still good )
Chobichi chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Oh my goodness. I cried like a baby short of the first paragraph.

I loved John Ritter as the character Paul, and seeing how I lost my dad in May, I second Kathryn ashworth's notion. It hit my sore spot too.

But fantastically written.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This is a really good oneshot! You captured Bridget's feelings about her father's death straight-on, and you did a fantastic job writing this.

I'm sure John Ritter, who portrayed Paul in the show (and did a fantastic job), would've loved this one.

“Your not pregnant are you?” Paul said with a small smile and Bridget laughed despite herself.

“No” she said and Paul kissed the top of her head.

In loving memory of John Ritter.

(September 17, 1948 – September 11, 2003)

He played Jack Tripper, who inspired me to have a good laugh every day, and Paul Hennessy, who inspired me to go into writing. He will be missed.

Keep up your awesome, superb writing! :)
kathryn ashworth chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That was really good, I only recently re-watched this episode as my mum died in March it is kind of a sore subject. You got Bridget's feelings spot on, you will always have some regrests for the last thing you said to a person who has recently died.