Reviews for Knock and Someday, Open
Blackshiki chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Yes! Yes! Write more! I want to read your stories. If you write more I will read all of them and review.
lollipops chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
That'll take years lol
jijou01 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
goooooooood wonderful story well written
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
hyhagta gfa yhayta f yhagyta ha fa hyhsyta bgsfra ujh ghtsfa hyhsyta a gtabfa hyhsa fa hyhayta sakin fahyhsyta na fa hyhayta jauya gfa juahyta gajujshya gatra ksjua how gtajkshhyhayta fahyhsytaksia fa hyhayta ?
Wildfly chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
you're very talented, and write li ren perfectly :)
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Love it.
Litschi chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
AWSOME! The Best Hanasakeru Seishounen story here! _

WOW!

Well, I like all the guys

And each one has some specials _ what makes them all and each extravagant!

Please write more!

Perhaps some jealousy about Li-Ren that would be perfect with some Drama in it!

Hm?
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I found this anime on Crunchyroll...and became immediately enthralled, having watched it three times now so I went in search of some quality fanfiction (at times a tall order here) and found yours...

It was lovely...full of emotive imagery and deep soul searching on the part of Li-Ren; a truly self sacrficing tragic hero, whose role as protector is a heavy burden. He loves Kajika so deeply and desperately, he can do nothing but watch as she chooses between three other men while he's forced to bury his love for the sake of his family obligations and hers; between the proverbial rock and hard place...the powerful Fang and Harry Barnesworth. Li-Ren enshrouds himself in his armor, which cracks as he views Kajika decked in wedding white..a dream for him that he feels is as distant as the Milky Way.

You've aptly captured the essence of these characters...the very passionate man behind the cool, efficient facade of the business scion ...Li-Ren whose own desires are viciously quashed and the innocent effervescence of Kajika who is unspoiled, unguarded and free. Nicely done.
The Lonely Serenade chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Very touching! I wish you could make more fanfics about Hanasakeru Seishounen. The fandom only got 8 stories and I'm yearning to read more! Please do so, but I'm not going to force you, the choice is all yours. This story is beautiful, and I love it!:)
NorthernStar chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I also think that Li Ren loves Kajika the most. I'm still in the middle of the anime, so I don't know who she chooses, and somehow I doubt the anime will end with one of the men decisively chosen. This fanfic is beautiful. I intend to read more fanfiction by you.
shellie chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
LOVED it!
kagihime-chan chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
i relly liked this story! its so heartwarmin hope you will do a part 2 on it! :)

if you do...

i will probably be the first one to read it(after you of corse ;P) :D
Anzhelika Ksyusha chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I was happy to read this fic. Sounds like a pretty interesting idea about the "wedding dress" and not in any way out of the canon. I love Li-Ren (It's also my favorite along with Lumati) and the couple does with Kajika is precious. I like the way it stood.

Congratulations!

PS: If you get to write Mustafa definitely read! I find it so adorable that Leopard (as well as I think the OT3 of Li-Ren/Kajika/Mustafa xD)

Kisses!
Lucie.A-K-H-D chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Thanks for this story ! I think for a long time Li Ren loves Kajika :)

Sorry, I'm French, my English is really horrible, isn't it ?

Good luck for everything ! (I'm not sure that this expression -')
MizSphinx chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I enjoyed this one-shot very much. At the expense of reusing other reviewer's words and sounding like a bore, I just have to say that you really DID capture who Li-Ren was. I, too, believe that he was the best fit for Kajika and I'm so happy it turned out that way. Most of the time romance anime disappoint me with their wrong pairings but this one didn't. You're a good writer. Keep up the fantasic work!