Reviews for Think It Out Next Year
lolzwaitwhat chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
note to self, try dumping pixie sticks in friends colas and see what happens cause this was funny
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
sdklaldkfksk;gjs I want you Hoagie! I want ya NOW! You make Hoagie too adorable! Tell him; Hoagie, this crazy anon I saw on FF says that you too cute. Where can I get a Hoagie to play with! Maybe I should just play with a refridgerater magnet.. Since Hoagie's a... You know what I mean. Anyway, I always love your one-shots! Even if you don't them anymore, I still love it!
See ya!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
HAHAHAHA IS ANY ONE ELSE IMAGANING ABBYS REACTION TO HOAGIES LAST STATEMENT CAUSE IF NOT I WILL SHOW U0.0...HER RESPONSEOOOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ANY WAYS I LOVE IT IT IS HILARIOUS I AM GOING TO TRY THAT PIXIE STIX THING AND AGAIN I LOVE THE STORY IT IS HILARIOUS
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
A refrigerator magnet ?what the heck!
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
You dumped a pixie stck into your coke? Omg, I need to try this, immeadiately, like, tomorrow morning for breakfast. :D Very cute oneshot, as always. :)
saturnbug chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That was hilarious and cute. I loved it.
operacynic chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Haha, that was really cute! They were both so in character!
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
If this is dumb then the dictionary seriously needs to be rewritten - this is wonderful.

Amusing, awesome, and sweet.

Excellent companion piece but, Hoagie seriously needs to lay off the sugar, though.

Fantastic job as always, Jess.
TheNocturne chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Not dumb! Funny, actually. A simple read that was still entertaining and thoroughly enjoyable. I loved it.
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
you just gotta love hoagie in this..he is so hyper from all those sweets!

abby is magic..she makes problems go away :D

well done and this proves hyperactivity is good lol