Reviews for Repaid
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Great work!
Kiara chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Wow you're so perfect at writing it's amazing! You captured Madge's character so well omw .. By far the best Madge fan fic I've ever read :)
Lucie chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
You have to continue writing plaese pretty please. You'r awesome and I love all your fanfics.
anonime chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Like it!
Punzie the Platypus chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
This is brilliant. Everyone is in character, and I just love Gadge.
hungergames1 chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Awesome story!
hungergames1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
LOVE IT!
Heuvel chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
I'm really liking this story so far, despite the fact that I'm only on chapter two. I like the fact that it's about Madge, a character that I seemed to have forgotten while reading the books. Having it in her point of view is also something I like, it gives me another perspective on the whole story. Your wording is great and you're telling the story really well. I look forward to finishing this! :)
Temper Willow chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Just wondering if that was the end of the series? I know that there is redux and all but that's different ?

Hmmm anyways I love your stories!
inactive923 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
AMAZING! how do you right so well? i have spent endless nights reading your stories until a fell asleep with my head on my laptop. you are amazing! :)
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Wow! That was great. I'm so excited to read more.

You did a wonderful job again. Thanks for a terrific fanfic!

~TwIx27

P.S. - I love Gale/Madge! Keep up the good work and creative ideas!
Skia9 chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
You write Madge's POV very well!

I loved the theme of the story. Your writing is very good, and I love the amount of description you put into it. It's also really nice that you start each with a quote from someone else.

Favorite part? Oh, that's hard. But if I had to choose, it'd be the breakfast in the first chapter. It was very well written.

I loved it! Keep writing!

-Sky

(Best Multichapter Author, Winter 2010 Hunger Games fic Awards)
Pine Gorilla chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
The Harvest Festival takes place after the Games.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »