Reviews for Blackbird
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Great story! I'd love to read more!
Winged-Ashes chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
this is good but i was wondering will the truth about harry ever come out. plz update soon
Goddess Alexandria chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
If Neville ends up in the Graveyard with Voldemort then he will die because he doesn't have the twin wand.
darkangel765 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
I love this story! Please update again!
myst49 chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
This is a fantastic story, I've loved reading this far!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Next chapter of Blackbird please!
riverlover chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
I know at this point you are unlikely to finish the story I wanted to tell you it is excellently written and quite captivating. I haven't read any other stories like it. Thank you for sharing it.
Shannon the Original chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
Update soon, This is good, I can't believe that Lily had another kid and then didn't go back for Harry, even if she forgot it makes me angry.
Psych-Induced Chaos chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Hello, I just wish to express how much I enjoyed reading this, so much so that it was a rather abrupt halt when I realised I had reached your last chapter posted and felt rather frustrated at that point... seriously so into the story that it hurts to think you may never write or post more. Your characters are well built and interesting in that although this is fandom you haven't just given them names and faces and left them as cliches. Your Orion is fantastic too in how real you've made him, he's not overpowered which I love as that tends to throw stories out of proportion and into the stupid field where I can't read it and get involved with the characters.
You've made me invested in this story dammit!
*sigh* So I really hope you are well in real life, mostly for my selfish reasons of wanting more. If you ever read this, please please please continue and finish this tale? Even though it's been about two and a half years since you last posted... I guess this is a lost cause - and the reason why i don't usually read fics not updated in the past year.
Anyway, thanks for what you have written, you've given me an hour or two of a rather good escape from my own life
Ta
PIC
Lee chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Loved it, I wish you can update soon! Can't wait for Orion's revenge against the second generation Marauders.
rn chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
just chiming in that I"m really enjoying your story :)
Kenjo chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Uggghhh.. I hate the Potter siblings... What an annoyance... Smack them!wahahaha
elizabeth14 chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
I love love love your story! I hope you plan on updating soon! This version of Harry is great! I love his attitude of everything and how smart he is! Keep the amazing work up! Hope to read more! :D
Foosa chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
please please please update...
i'm litteraly on my knees begging you to update this!
i've read it many times before & have loved every second of it.
so please don't abandon this wonderful story!
Secret world chapter 3 . 7/31/2012