Reviews for Blackbird
flowergirl chapter 8 . 5/29
I hope Lily continues to have girls as a punishment for abandoning Harry. Despite everything, she should not have abandoned him. I am sure James would have liked to know about him and I am also sure he would have helped and taken responsibility for their actions. I am glad you made Harry look like Tom too and o like their parallel life, though with the distinction of added innocence and wonder on Harry's part that distinguishes him different yet equal, to Voldemort. I cannot wait for everyone to find out his true parentage whilst finding themselves guilty that they judged him guilty for supposedly having supposedly being the son of Voldemort. I really hope you update soon!
It would be interesting to see who the bird is. I hope it is Regulus to be honest with you. And it would make sense with the theme of false persecution tied with the Blackbird song. Thank you for making Harry powerful as well. Thank you for posting this friend.
As punishment, Lily should only have girls as punishment for abandoning Harry/Orion. I cannot wait to see James finding about all of this. Does Lily LOVE James or was she just doing what she thought was going to happen? Please update soon!
Thorilian chapter 7 . 5/9/2016
More plz, I wonder if an obliviation can be lifted or broken if not then a heritage potion could list his true heritage and parentage ... The fact the lily was self centred and gave up her child for a life, sentencing him to life of sickness and hardships ... I hope he grows close to Sev.
Thorilian chapter 8 . 9/17/2015
I love it I hope there's aloy more.
TwistedImages chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
This is by far one of the best harry potter books I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Your writing is perfection, the plot is new with so many original twists and the elemtents of a strong harry but not suddenly so, are smoothly ingrained into each chapter as you write about his progression in life. I would love for you to continue writing but I know life gets in the way and i just wanted to thank you for writing such a marvelous book. I truly enjoyed the hour and a half it took me to read this book. Beautifully done. I think you have spoiled all the other fanfictions for me now as i will be comparing each book I read to your own. Thank you again. :D
SwedishShortsnoutWithGlasses chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
you haven't updated in a while. since you said that you would tell us if you abandoned it, i am wondering r u ok? hope every things alright
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Great story! I'd love to read more!
Winged-Ashes chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
this is good but i was wondering will the truth about harry ever come out. plz update soon
Goddess Alexandria chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
If Neville ends up in the Graveyard with Voldemort then he will die because he doesn't have the twin wand.
darkangel765 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
I love this story! Please update again!
myst49 chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
This is a fantastic story, I've loved reading this far!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Next chapter of Blackbird please!
riverlover chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
I know at this point you are unlikely to finish the story I wanted to tell you it is excellently written and quite captivating. I haven't read any other stories like it. Thank you for sharing it.
Shannon the Original chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
Update soon, This is good, I can't believe that Lily had another kid and then didn't go back for Harry, even if she forgot it makes me angry.
Psych-Induced Chaos chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Hello, I just wish to express how much I enjoyed reading this, so much so that it was a rather abrupt halt when I realised I had reached your last chapter posted and felt rather frustrated at that point... seriously so into the story that it hurts to think you may never write or post more. Your characters are well built and interesting in that although this is fandom you haven't just given them names and faces and left them as cliches. Your Orion is fantastic too in how real you've made him, he's not overpowered which I love as that tends to throw stories out of proportion and into the stupid field where I can't read it and get involved with the characters.
You've made me invested in this story dammit!
*sigh* So I really hope you are well in real life, mostly for my selfish reasons of wanting more. If you ever read this, please please please continue and finish this tale? Even though it's been about two and a half years since you last posted... I guess this is a lost cause - and the reason why i don't usually read fics not updated in the past year.
Anyway, thanks for what you have written, you've given me an hour or two of a rather good escape from my own life
Ta