Reviews for The Only Question
Leraiv Snape chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I loved Father's Heart. You struck a good balance between the sinister Vader we meet in Episode IV, and the slightly gentler man who dies for his son. It's easy to picture Anakin constructing good principles that are warped by the violence he uses to enforce them. This piece was very sad...the gentleness of Vader with the younger Leia, the way he stands as her rescuer, is a sharp contrast the death he deals her adoptive mother and his violence in this scene. Very well done.
ILDV chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Very GOOD
Nic chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh wow, I love Leia so much and this is just fascinating! How I wish we'd seen a scene like this in the films.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Wonderful!
Mara Amon chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I read this story a long time ago, and i loved it ever since! wonderful piece of work! Next time you write soming thing like this, really try to push the line in the torture, but overal, great!
Lirazel chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I love this.
Sara Esperanza chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
When I first started reading star wars fan fiction, I was hunting and came across your Father's Heart series. Mere words cannot describe how wondeful i thought it was. I was actually crying at the end. I really think its a darn shame that it didn't really happen in canon since I am a fan who belives that Vader and Leia deserved so much more than a few sparring contests and a torture scene. This story is another masterpiece and it fits perfectly. I hope that you'll consider writing out the Death Star scene. I would immensely enjoy reading it and I'm sure so would everyone else who reads your stories.
Darkinyron chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Yet another one I was glued to! _ I'll say right now I've never found an FFN author to have dialogue as well thought-out and advanced as this. I'm amazed!

If you ever publish anything, I'll be sure to buy it!
bellasemplicita chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Hehe! JG I've found this on FFN! I read it before on vader's-mask, but on a whim, I looked for it on FFN. :P

I love the interaction between Leia and Vader (as like in Father's Heart) excellent characterization, great writing style! I loved everything about it!

~Sky (Jedi_Mastre_Kris)
Stoned Rose chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Wow. The interaction between Vader and Leia was simply fascinating. Great story. Thanks for posting it. :-)
Midnight's Trinity chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
That was good
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
My only question is how could Leia have been so clueless. Padme was her mother and Vader was obsessed with !
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Whoa, that was good! Keep writing! :)
Kabocha chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
I liked this. YOu have a very nice writing style. Also it made sense. Now I wanna read more of your stuff!_ Thank You.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Princess Kabocha
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Great story! Very well done!