Reviews for You Belong With Me
I-need-a-good-name-HELP chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
I'm not the only person who know's who Good Charlotte is!
tdavi8 chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
Ok three songs in that playlist made my day. 1st, I'll Make Love to You. 2nd, Incomplete. 3rd You Belong with Me. Three of some of my favorite songs.
Anushka C chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
gr8t book so far! :)
Bitches-Love-Canons chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Hurricane-30 seconds to mars. (I luv this song. & ur story, lol!)
youngandmature chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
Love love love. Loved it. Forgot how much I love this story :)

Couple q's as usual :D

-Bella says early in the chapter that she and Edward are boring now: is she bored with him/finding him boring? Or is she more just saying that they've matured etc.?

-Is Bella initally happy about being pregnant to Edward?

-Edward notes that Bella never did want kids, but he did. Did Bella know this and/or was she willing to compromise?

Thanks! (:
youngandmature chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
Awww, very cute :)

:( Will Edward's wrists/hands be scarred forever? Poor Edward... what a horrible memory to be reminded of everyday.
youngandmature chapter 18 . 6/26/2011
'"Honey, why would James want to hurt Edward over something so silly?" Charlie asked with a confused face. I rolled my eyes and sunk back onto the couch.'

That happens right before Rosalie interjects saying that James is gay. Bella sinking back into the couch - would she have given up trying to explain about James had Rose not butted in? And how can B even manage to sleep?

Great chapter. You might remember me from reviewing before. This is my 2nd time reading the story.

And last chapter when B mentions how she couldn't match Edward's passion in the kiss, was it because she just didn't feel that passionate or because she was still worried about the stalker? (this scene occurs in the school after their talk and E kisses her).
vampireandwerewolves chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
maybe I'm crazy but i don't remember Bella ever giving Edward a blow job in his car. can someone tell me what chapter that's in?
unknown 020202 chapter 22 . 5/14/2011
Hi, that was a lovely story! its a shame that you arent doing a sequel though.
unknown 020202 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
brilliant love it!
Mrs Edward Hottie Cullen chapter 22 . 3/14/2011
WOW! Shit, I haven't laid down my phone in ages! I was totally wrapped up in this story and I think my teacher was kind of pissed when I read troughout math class. I loves the story and during the macarena scene, I was on the bus and the other passengers looked at me like I was crazy. Well, I can't blame them, I almost fell of my seat because I was laughing so hard. I knew it was James and guessed he was gay, but it's kind of obvious because of the books. But I have to admit that this story is one of the best I have read of fanfiction in a LONG time! I know you're done with the story and I don't usually write reviews when the story is complete, but this was so good that I had to tell you :)
Samantha Rennay chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
I effin love this story! :)
mcanary chapter 22 . 11/29/2010
What a fun and sweet story. Lots of drama, but not too intense, lots of angst but not drawn out, lots of humor and fun times. Overall...a wonderful story to be had :-) Thanks for sharing.
LOLO 5-0 chapter 19 . 11/12/2010