Reviews for 7 years, a misunderstanding and mutual ground
Utdjdutghxhg chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
That random person without an account again :)
It u haven't realised I just type in random letters for my name.
This story was so cute!
I'll probably be a frequent commenter...
I really think u should write a sequel :P

-Kelly ur biggest fan without an ffnet account :)
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Awwwwww trucy has a sister
A-lost-wandering-bee chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
awwww that is soooo cute you should try Professor Layton Games if you like Ace Attorney :)
Scarlett chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Have you, by any chance, played professor layton and the diabolical/pandora's box? V. similar to this. It's still good! I was just being me! (:D) And the girl dies in pandora's box, so yeah...
DarknessinBetween chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
You took this fro Diabolical Box/Pandora's Box, didn't you! Like what Sophia said to Anthony before she left Folsense because she's pregnant! Anyway, nice story, I like it!
deadlysnipe12 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Great concept and great story, but it seems a bit... rushed. I think all your stories happen like on sentence too quick. It's not much of a problem but I can't help but think some parts require a bit more setup.
Naea Urahara chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Nicely done! You had me wondering what was going to happen next with each word! Then I read about the daughter and had to read it twice. very nice! I wonder what would happen next. Oh well the good thing to do... is to leave peoples imaginations up to them with what happens next. Nicely done.
LuckyBlackCat chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Great plot and I love happy endings!

“Shut up conscience, I listen to you all the time, let me have some fun!” Apollo scolded

Best. Line. Ever.
Nuzzling Polar Bear chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I explained to you why you should have Billie Jean.

It inspired me, I just explained it to you, remember?

Anywho great story, at least Feenie and Maya re back together, even though I kenw how it was gonna end.
ditto9 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Aww, what a cute story! I enjoyed it a lot :)

I love the idea of Maya/Phoenix, but during this timeline that you've written them in, the whole 7-years-later one.

Loved it, and loved the little hints at Apollo and Ema too :)
Extremebean00 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Very nice story. It seemed very out of character for Maya to cheat on Phoenix, so I'm glad that worked out. :)

(Yay for P/M! Could you try writing some more stories with this pairing?)
Justis76 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Lol...YOU TOTALLY STOLE THIS OFF OF THE DIABOLICAL BOX, DIDN'T YOU! I loved it anyways, even though I knew how it would end. Was this a one0shot, or will there be other chapters?
Zeldakeeper chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
that was beautyfull i couldn't of ask for better the begining was amazing thank you so much