Reviews for Final chapter
Anenihan chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
this needs more, much more. This needs its happy ending! Rhett needs his happy ending!
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Rhett was such a coward for leaving like that. How could Scarlett love him when he was mean to her all the time? And now he striked her? Yeah, what a courageous being he is, recognizing his wife's faults but NEVER his own.

Those two are made for each other, but only when Rhett realize what his behaviour did to Scarlett.
sohhkb chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I really enjoyed the content of the story. However, the large blocks of text were distracting. Perhaps you could shorten the paragraphs? Also, the dialogue was lost in the text- I had to reread it twice to understand that is was dialogue and not inner thoughts.

Nitpicking aside, the quality of writing was great. If that was your first time reading GWTW you really paid attention! Your writing style is very poetic- I'd like to read more from you!
Cat O'Hara Butler chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was very good. I am crying you put so much emotion into the story. I love that you so smoothly transitioned from Rhett to Scarlett. Keep up the great work.

Cat
BlaqueCat13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Very nice, very sad. In a word..poignant.
crystallmeth chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
love your writing style, a bit chaotic, but in a good way. is this the end or is there gonna be more of it?
CaptScarlett chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This was really well done. I hope you'll write some more for we Windies. :)