Reviews for Legends of the Forgotten
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
Made my mum laugh lots, myself included. Needs work on your grammar, dawg.
Chiplets chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Daisy, that fucking slut. I wanted to tear her to shreds as soon as she made her debut in the books. And I never liked Cloudtail, either...he's just a brat.
Chiplets chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
It does annoy me that the wild cats are afraid of anything they don't know about. They think humans are pure evil. And really, I still don't get the "four Clans" thing, it's only encouraging division and segregation because of differences. And they associate...EVERYTHING...with StarClan. "Oh no! I got a thorn in my paw! StarClan must be ANGRY!" And I'm still pissed at ThunderClan for actually ATTACKING WindClan in Bluestar's Prophecy because their insane medicine cat thought that the fresh-kill had an ominous pattern on its fur. I mean, what the hell.
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
poor badgerfang. his grief seemed to eat him alive . ... that was untill yellowfur knocked some sense into him
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
HOLY COW! i never realized that Grrrnayrrr was midnight's younger brother... that is before he cast her out of his family.
WyldClaw chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
i think lionpaw really cheered dapplepaw up
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
ewwwww! daisly is such a slut1 i don't blame whitepaw for never telling anyone about what she saw
Mia1986 chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
Poor asheskit
Derpadash chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Wow...(sparkle)...so cool!

I was wondering when some housecat kitty was gonna defy the forest cats.

Kinda serves some of them right. Right?

Night of Flying Dreams says: Good writing! I know I have another file and this is at least my billionth time reading this...but this never gets old!

Larksong says: WHAT THE HELL? Stupid kittypet! They're just too laid-BACK, listening to that..."music", and stuff. They don't do their duty. They just sit and rot their pellet-filled bodies! And we DO move...explain the Great Journey. :P And also, they just are too softhearted. They let Twolegs, or...uh, "hoomans", they call 'em...pick them up and pet them! What are we, prey?

Kittypet: *attempts to slash Larksong but ends up getting a recoil instead*

Mess with anyone but Larksong. Just a tip.
Aroeheart chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
KUKYA!

I am reading your story. Yet again. I HATE SCHOOL...I would quite like to bash it over the head with a stiff rabbit. I like how th badgers have names like Grrrnayrrr...like growls, 'n' stuff. I must say...MARY SUE LEVEL, GO TO ZA DEEP END! BRING IT ON, FRICKIN' TOURISTS!

Ahem...sorry.

I have a baseball bat that I carry around. Who am I, AroeTheSlayer?

MUST! MAKE! MORE!

Listen to the badger. MUST. WARN. NOW! THAT YOU MUST. MAKE. MORE!

Hurry up.

PLEASE.

I AM WAITING.

I am NOT a fangirl. You know...those people that go like, "omg dis iz za coolest _ like I am SO gunna favorite you!11111111"

I SPEAK MY MIND!

Bye, now. Enjoy your critical, fun, wacky, marshmallow-roasting life.
Ashlight11 chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Luving every story before this one, but Daisy now scares the crap out of me. It's like Lady Gaga in cat form! XD jk. Great writing though!
Aroeheart chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Aiya, the Scourge ones are my favorites.

Say, I believe I'm Larksong from before?

Fluta...interesting name.

I like when the kits are murdered...curiously enough, blood and gore never fails to entertain me :D.
WyldClaw chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
Oh. so frostfur was the first of the elders to die
Blazingstar of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Wow, I don't think I'll ever see a 'kittypet' the same way ever again...
BlackRitual chapter 14 . 6/25/2010
What an intense style here...it suits very well. :) I was intrigued by Goosefeather too. Such a mystical cat, but so...strange. I now believe in your explanation. :) It's better than none.