Reviews for Deception
buslimpan chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
I love this so far! You write it really good and the idea is awesome!
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Hurt Bumblebee and I'll shove your ninja stars up where the sun doesn't shine!
-Prowl hide behind redseeker-
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
This story should really be continued. You've made such a great start, it'd be a shame for it to just die here.
TFAmysteryfan1 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
I really love the whole story so far! Are you ever going to start a new chapter? Well when you do please have bumblebee and prowl as a romantic couple and put in a lot of drama into it. CAN'T WAIT!
moonlight-nekomata chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
i like the story so far.

but a tiny part of me is saying: its the longarm incident all over again only worse! how many times is bumblebee gonna be betrayed? it gonna mess with his prossesor and spark!
moonlight-nekomata chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
so far i love the story! and i think you should actually make prowl grow attached and fond of bumblebee subconciouslly. then put them in a predicament where bumblebee gets hurt! that would be so sweet for him to realize how much he cares about him.(i think i've been reading to much angst. m but i love it w) so anyways, good beginning now all you have to do is update please oh and if you want check out my deviant art page im moonlight-nekomata deviantart
tfamysteryfan1 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Okay like are you serously going to upload a new chapter or not! Still like the story though, come on hurry and update please!
tfamysteryfan1 chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
I wonder what the next chapter is going to be like, the first two were promising. Maybe Prwol is going to fall in love with Bumblebee quickly or he gets closer to bee then fall in love with him. Please update soon, loving the story so far
Evil E. Evil chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
wow this is a preety cool story can't wait for the next chapter
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Well, now... This looks to be interesting. stays tuned for more
tfamysteryfan1 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Nice story so far, you think you can have a little prowl and bumblebee romance in the next update. Please update soon!
GBMistressKio chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
looks like prowl is not impressed with the bots XD and bee is so cute! little short in this chapter hope the next one is a tad longer.
Loveless427 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
I like this story so far :D. Can't wait to see what happens next and how this progress's. Please update again soon!

~LL.
Dreamer's Way chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
These first couple of chapters are a good promise one what seems to be a great story. Love the idea of Prowl being a Decepticon and you totally fit the idea so well within the canon. Can't wait to see how you will continue on with this.
ThoseSoundsAtNight chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Interesting so far...looking forward to more.