Reviews for Escape
blood as soft as silk chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Awws, this is almost heartbreaking. I loves it, a lot~ So emotional~ ;D Thanks~
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I dunn get the ending!D8 Sorry! I'm not all too sure if Roxas chose to end it all or to keep the man that he loved! OH! Which ever way he went, this was really well written and truly beautiful.-nodnod-Yes. Yes.
kupo12 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Oh my god. Thank you for making this for me. Thank you. I could of ... replied earlier but I just got a new CPU and things got compicated then .. yeah. Though it was short, I loved it. Thank you very much.

-hugs-
Sad0-masochisticPyro chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
He's so tortured, bless him

beautiful description, i could see him fighting his way through haudes of enemies, walking along the red carpet, hair over his eyes, bloody and panting. really good writing :)
hyugatenten chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Woah. This is EPIC! (Haha, I wanted to put that in italics but I fail with computers, so putting it in capitals will have to suffice. .)

I like how the way Axel and Roxas was never really mentioned, and that the point of view was always away from getting personal with the characters like most fics and stories do. Like we're with him since he's the one who the story keeps to, but at the same time we're away from him. Nicely done.

Thanks! :)