Reviews for Family Guy of Cybertron
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
You should totally do the prostate exam one! I love that episode.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
I love the "Stewie's First Soda" episode, and the "Bird is the Word" one too.
Sides'N'Sunny chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Hello, me again! Bumblebee and Optimus are here too!
Bee: Hiya!
Optimus: O.O
Bee: What?
Optimus:How can you talk?
Me: Because i say so. I'm writing, he's here, he can talk, end of story.
Optimus and Bee: .
Me: *gets ready to run* what? what is it?
Optimus: I'm not saying.
Me: *turn to Bee*
Bee: Me either.
Me: *pout* i let you talk!
Bee: *sniggers* Now, Jazz.
Me: (O.O' ) Jazz? OH SLAG! *is lifted by Jazz and tickled again* NO! NOT AHAHAHAGAIN! STAHAHAHAP JAZZ!
Jazz: Never hav' ah seen such a ticklish human! *Laughs in amusement*
Me: Beheeheehee! Use whahahat i wrote ahahand finish!
Bee: (U.U' ) she basically says *looks at paper* i quote, "you called Ratchet yellow. HE IS NOT. HE IS RED AND WHITE. I liked the rest, but PUT MORE TWINS!" *bee groans* primus... MORE twins? *glitches*
Me: PLLEEAASSEE ADD MOHAHHAHARE OF THE TWINS AND BYE! *screams with laughter* NOT THE RIBS JAZZ! PLEHAHAHAHA!
Jazz: Write more chapters or yer ribs ar' next!
Sides'N'Sunny chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
My reviewLikes: I love the storylines you chose from family guy, and i love the characters chosen! All in all, very well done, but could use more Twins (Sideswipe 'n' sunstreaker) to be FRAGGIN' HILARIOUS! Dislikes (not really dislikes, just stuff that could be better) : You said Arcee was pink. SHE IS NOT. SHE IS BLUE. XC ok, secondly, NOT ENOUGH OF THE TWINS! XD XD XD Ok but apart from these, you did great. WARNING: If you don't continue to write chapters, Jazz will hunt you down and kill you from tickling! (O.O' ) you have been warned... No Jazz! No! NO! NOOOO! *starts laughing hysterically as Jazz tickles* Jazz: XD squirm, fleshy! squirm! Me: *begs to stop* Look out for *gasps* Jazz! *sqeals* bye!
P.S sorry for the fraggin' long and silly review... (e.e' )
BlueSharpie1989 chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
I love your story couldn't stop laughing.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
This was absolutely hilarious! It usually takes a lot for me to lauagh at a story, but I was laughing through the whole thing.
AngelicScream chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
I REALLY REALLY LOVED IT!
SomeOneYouDon'tKnow LOLZ chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Oh...My...God...THIS WAS SO HILARIOUS!

i mean honestly it's really hard to find a story such as good as this one and i'm sad that this story is done!

Oh well, one of the best stories ever! Thanks for bringing me to laugh today XD
Starbee chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
I still can't stop laughing I love family guy I'm still at opitmus prime sliding his aft on the ground , rachet sing ding fries are done, bumblebee pulling a stewie with the poron book and prowl also pulling a stewie with stewie's first pop. I think I'm dying of laugher* rolling still on the floor laughing* I just can't stop
FORD B chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
This whole thing was truly hilarious!
FORD B chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Going to read the rest, but had to comment on the last part about Prowl. That was truly epic on the humor scale.
Primesbaby007 chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
Just remember I know where you recharge lol This one was just as funny lol
Primesbaby007 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
I never laughed so hard that was priceless - my damn eyes are tearing now that was hysterical
Primesbaby007 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
LOL that was funny really really funny I hadn't read this one yet
Bumblebee'sFanFemme chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
hahahaha oh my Primus, I'm crying from laughing so hard! Just the image of Bee shrieking and being totally terrified just put me in hysterics! Love it!