Reviews for Troublesome Silhouettes
1996irl chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Lol so hilarious! Kudos for your originality and imagination. The detailed description is nice, not too long and not too vague, just right. Love this so much!
Fuko Ibuki chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Tobi was a good boy :)

And your story was AWESOME! Great job! I love Temari, she's got a great and fiesty personality and I love that. I think she and Shikamaru would be such a cute couple!

Love,

Fuko-Chan
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This was absolutely hilarious; it was well written and painted a vivid and humorous picture of the fight between Shikamaru and Temari.

Thanks so much for writing such a detailed and great story. I am in awe of your talent. :D
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Very clever, and you did well with the fighting scenes. I loved it.
CU Administration chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This was really good. Well written and I could see the battle happening. It flowed perfectly and was pretty cute at the end. This didn't need to be rated M I don't think though.

The only thing is for the words that are not in English. You should put their meanings in an author's note because those who don't speak Japanese I'm guessing it is do not know what that means.

What does the ending A/N mean?

Signed,

DarkSacredJewelXoX
lol chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
believable, yet not really

yeah yeah, blah blah, crazy hormones, shika coulda ran away and circled his hands and thought up some crazy ass plan. per usual.

BUT! it was still awesome.

as for the "STRIP!" part...I'd dare her to cut one off.

let's see if she'll enjoy that later when they're "busy"

and she probably wouldn't be able to stand the sight.

ah whatever, keep writing however you like.

keep up the good grammersz and speelingness.
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
LMAO! That was rich! Hilarious. HAHAHA!
mrmon chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
it seems weird to me, that the characters, were switching in and out from English to Japanese. like, just at random, and you didn't even give explanations at the end about what the words ment. it seems like you put them there, just to show off that you knew them. I looked them up, and they were like the most basic, and since there wasn't a constant flow of honorifics, or anything like that, it just came off as really anoying.
Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
lol. I love it. Is there any more? e-mail me some story addresses at
dragongoddess13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
omg i loved it that was hilarious you shourl write more!
Kaykat chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Oh my god, this is so funny, i just loved it. Who knew shikamaru had a pervert side to him.
Shinichi06 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Oh yes, Tobi was a good boy.

*insertpervertface*
Angel Taisha chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Ha Ha! Well done! The fight scene, the strategically placed fans, the end...Hilarious! Loved it!
jocular monoceros chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Hahahah Toby was a good boy indeed.

BRILLIANT story! I loved it! Every little thing about it; nothing disappointed. I even loved that it didn't end with them getting together, but there being just the possibility. It's all a big tease, really, and it was executed brilliantly.

They stayed in character; your use of language is excellent and to be commended; and their fight scene was wonderful too. I always find it difficult with combat scenes, particularly when Shikamaru's involved.. because you have to try and think like a genius which most of us aren't. And you have to come up with a convincing and clever way for Temari to win if she's his opponent. Or at least a clever and convincing way for her to lose.

Absolutely amazing. Love it.
ArtisticRelevance chapter 1 . 11/6/2009