Reviews for Wolverine
mygooddog chapter 3 . 9/12
I love Poe
adrianna chapter 33 . 9/11
oh my god you fit the 1st, third and the forth in one book that is so asome. i realy like it .
jk chapter 9 . 8/15
god your serious with this shit? bellas really gonna run away from james? why not just fight him right here right now?
this is total bullshit...I think FINAILLY shes gonna veer off the twilight path...but nope just as unoriginal as 90% of the fucking stories on here...im done!
jk chapter 8 . 8/15
I thought it was really weird that bella said "yes" cause it didn't sound like Edward was proposing it sounded like he was asking if she EVER wanted to get married, not nessacarily to him.

that was written really poorly, this whole story is actually...if your gonna copy most of another story...maybe you should cut out the shitty parts
jk chapter 6 . 8/15
why is bella putting up with Edward? all his bullshit non answers piss me the fuck off
jk chapter 5 . 8/15
this is pretty much exactly twilight...im alittle embarrassed for you actually, you barely changed any dialogue.
and Edwards kinda a cunt. why in the fuck would he treat bella like a human when shes not? hes treating her exactly like he treated bella in twilight...that shit on the field trip? when he said NO, our bus is full? that would have been the end of the fucking line for Edward. DONE, FIN, NO MORE...he crossed a line there.
and rose? you have rose scratch bellas fucking cheek and draw blood and have her just walk away?
wtf?
jk chapter 1 . 8/15
so heres what I'm confused about. If bella can go to college after high school then get a job afterwards...why not just move around working odd jobs? that's what logan did ...of course he was a older male but whatever. I don't get why bella would waste all this time and energy on getting placed in homes so she could go to fucking highschool?
do you REALLY see anyone doing that? going to high school over and over? subjecting herself to
parents when it not even fucking nessacary?
I'm hugely disappointed in this story...I read your other one where alice and bella get caught and taken to volturri...this is really shitty compared to that story
Greekmytholgy chapter 33 . 8/2
The story was really good , but you had said that after Twilight you wouldn't use the other books. But I'll forgive you this time
Motherof8 chapter 33 . 4/17
Enjoyed the story. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 24 . 4/17
That was good
Motherof8 chapter 20 . 4/17
That was nice
Motherof8 chapter 19 . 4/17
That was funny. Glad he took it so well.
Motherof8 chapter 16 . 4/17