Reviews for Reformed
giboh92 chapter 15 . 4/26
Update soon...
Scarease chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
i want more this was great fights.
jtclark424 chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
hey you need to update soon I miss reading this story because lack of updates
thanks have a good day I love the story by the way
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
I'll looking forward for the next chapter XD
The Shuiro Amaya chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
;(
It's been half a year... and you promised! Tsk tsk, breaking your promises. So mean of you; how could you just leave it hanging here?
It's not bad. Um. I like the way that everyone seems to be going all out. You've portrayed Tensa really well, even including his motivation as we've seen in the manga. The way that Ichigo and the spirits of his power have started coexisting is good to, as demonstrated by the fact that both are responding to Ichigo's call for more power. And I like Starrk, so it's cool how you left him alive. I bet Lilynette will start beating on him the moment she can though, for throwing her away.
But gah! I really want to see how this finishes. You've got a knack for writing battle scenes (one that's completely devoid in me) and the amount of detail and fast-paced action you include is really amazing. Do remember to update; there are people waiting out there for that to happen!
Good luck,
Scarlet
It's Not Always Hard x3 chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Intense...
It's Not Always Hard x3 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Wow you just may have blown my mind. I love this story so far! I hope that you plan to continue it!

X33
forgot chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
your forgetting your stories AGAIN,really could you try and update please,especially your HP story,I'm getting tired of rereading it and stopping at the cliff,its killing me
StreakingHerculobus chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
This is really good. I like Zangetsu a lot in this story. You portray him
well.
Ran chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Really cool, interesting and well written story! I enjoyed it very much- pls continue! :)
Heliosion chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
Um the lack of actual plot is a little off putting. Any chance you might well get a move on?
Ninja Demon Alchemist Arin chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
This is a good story so I comment this as a good story.
Asj Johnson chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
I wasn't sure if I wanted to read so much about battle, though this chapter was pretty interesting once I'd started reading it. I think you write fights pretty well.
missIF chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
OMG! Please write more! I NEED to know what happens next!
Arai kaji chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
KEEP GOING! UPDATE THIS SUCKER! IT'S GOOOODD!