Reviews for Rain Isn't What's Falling
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
There! At last! Some ukeHeinz!
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hon... This should be rated M not T, I don't want someone getting mad at this and reporting it for being inaccurately rated.

BUT OMFG I LOVED IT AND THIS IS AMAZING HOLY HELL.

You have DREAMS like this?! Can we somehow SHARE them?!
nobody chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
... u should turned hienz into a girl that would of topped ... but that was an awsome story
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This was great, please keep up the good work.
Prazeodymium chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Okay first things first:
I LOVED THIS STORY! i'm really glad that you made Perry human, i really can't stand him when he's an animal and those 'urges' blow over *insides shudder* its just not my cup of tea.

to be blunt with you i was thinking that when Perry and Doof were *ahem* getting it on, i thought the hit a control and semen was what was falling outside or something *ubber blush*

so...yeah...if maybe you could gibe me the real reason why you named you fic this i would appreciate it!

other than that i really enjoyed the way you write and you should definitely make a squel!
AccordingToMel chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was such a wonderful fic. Very well written, which is so hard to find sometimes. Everyone felt very in character, and while it was a story about Doofenshmirtz and Perry, I love how you included the boys, too. Also, it might have just been me, but I loved the little reference to Baljeet/Buford you threw in there too ;). This was oddly believable, which I think says something about your writing. Anyway, kudos to you for this lovely fic! Great job :)
Wednessday chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
That was amazing I was wondering how u were gonna do this and u did a spectacular job 3
Abandon all hope chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
OMG! You are my new hero! I loved this story. You should right a sequel!
MisterBlik chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
THIS WAS AWESOME. I love how you described Perry here. Doofenshmirtz was really in character, and Perry too of course!

What I like the most about this story is that you exactly wrote it like an episode. Phineas and Ferb deciding what they want to do, Perry going off to his mission (I lol'd at the theme music XD) and Phineas saying "where's Perry?", Perry doing his job (HEHE *winkwink*) and coming back, making Phineas say "Oh there you are Perry!".

What I also absolutely LOVE is the title. It took me a time to understand it though LOL. But the end was even cuter 333 So adorable~~~

I can't tell you what I don't like about this, because there isn't anything. Your writing style is AMAZING, and really professional. Even with a little bit of humour in it, I loved how you kind of parodied the series X'D

Please continue this, I just can't wait! *heart*
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I really liked this, and I'm loving the idea of a Human!Perry, too. xD He sounded damn SEXEH! x3 I wish it could've gone further, though... xP Lolz, good story.~
Agent Venom chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Chuuuu~ I read this story forEVER (and by forever I mean, like, an entire week!) ago, and for some reason never reviewed it. I probably fainted after the second or third re-read. EEK!

You writing style is absolutely enthralling! Even if the story wasn't amazingly sexy and interesting, I still would have wanted to read it just for the sake of quality!

Perry- dear God. *fans self* The perfect translation of his personality and looks onto a human. Brilliant! And Doctor D was so in character, I was giggling the whole time I read this.

BUT! I actually reviewed to let you know about this art/Rain-and-Cocoa-251398552 I figured I should just give you an FYI on it, and if you didn't want it out there, I can take it down. X3

THANK YOU for this story! Total LOVE!
Charlotte K chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Well, that was pretty cool! I mean, it was a little messed up, to be honest, but still, very well written!
RadTeeth chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
yayyy! i loved this i like the way you wrote it and everything 3 andddd i liked how you put perry on top and doof on bottem. THATS THE WAY TO DO IT! you should totally write more perry/doof stuff its of the hooooookkkk!
klates chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I really enjoyed the story, your plot ideas are very good. It's just a shame I didn't like your writing style. It's no fault of yours, people just like different things.

Keep writing anyway, enthusiasm is always awesome and how can anyone dislike a Phineas and Ferb fan? Good times.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010