Reviews for Insert Incompletely Explained Spiritual Pursuits H
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
CLIFFHANGER! Woo lots of drama in this fic. And Willowe's coming back. D: Kyle!
darkwebx01 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was somewhat depressing...poor Cassie. But at least Kyle's back! And we fell into a trap, which is even better!

Read previous reviews, I'm too tired to remember what I wrote
Akai-Kurenai chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Money-making opportunity. Ah ha ha. xD

Sadly enough, the Ga-Rei fandom was semi-okay with the Sue - the sisters get to be together, and they get to nab their guys as well. But of course, we can't have that, because that's not canon!

Yet. Maybe it will be canon. I doubt it, though.

My, my, the Twilight fandom and Cassie Anora. This does not bode well.
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
hmm... now all of this is very VERY interesting. though it's highly likely that Valerie might've gone back later and given Cassie at least a partial healing. she'd still understand why Author 12 took such harsh measures though, even if she didn't like it. that's kind of her thing, actually: she can't NOT understand someone unless they're seriously, clinically insane. and even then it's hard.

anyway, great to see all the plot inconsistancies in regards to the movie timeline have been cleared up. and great to see that Kyle's back on the map, though i anticipate an actual reason for such. i was wondering why that plotline was kind of left off after his signal returned, but you did an excellent job with it.

question: (in regards to one of the other fics you just put up) does Valerie count as a "doctor" enough for Aster to call her -san? just making sure so i don't get it wrong. U

ja nee!

Ryuu-chan
gdouglas56 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Finally, Kyle has been saved. I can now finally unblock 3 fandoms that were placed up just for him. About the first law of writing, my author-self kinda breaks it, so you're not alone, author of Aster.

Hilarious ending. "What happened to all my rations?". One of the Society Agents must've done it.

Cheers mate!