Reviews for The Art of Sex Appeal
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2017
U should becomes an novelist, ur good at detail. If u hold urself back, u will never go forward! Now if I could just convince myself of that...
Bricksquad chapter 2 . 1/24/2017
Ha nice great story
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
You are an amazing writer! And i loved this two shot ;) great smut lol
Vaerik chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
Wow. Near 7 years later and this is the best fapping material i have found. You have talent. Keep it up 3
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
this was amazing i loved it alot
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
this was funny i love Ichiuichi whatever (LOL) couldn't think of anything better lol great chapter can't wait for the smut lol
AngelSlayer135 chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
Nicely done, I think you could have put both chapters together as one but it still turned out very well regardless.
8579 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
That was so enjoyable!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
That was awesome bro.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Just stop ...ppp making yoruchi as a slut cause i wanna pukec. And for yr kind information it is a shame on fiction's name to call it a romantic fiction. Dammmmmmmmmmnnn itttt.
Stormblast chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Hello. I know this story is a little old and therefore this review is a little late, however I just wanted to say this is my fav Yoruichi and Ichigo fic. Hope you are doing well.
Stephnie chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
This is amazing. I loved it and can't wait to read more.
Veetyah chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Dude, congratulations.
I am genuinely impressed by this. If you had a wider, more complex and thorough story to work on you could make something of a selling quality.
I love your language, not overusing the phrases and just enough description of the surroundings and inner feelings to spice up the story, whatever it may be.
Also your knowledge of english language is obviously quite vast and i didnt notice any misspellings or flaws in the text (trust me, I'm a grammar nazi, I notice this stuff ;D) that i wouldn't consider typos.
So - congrats on this, I hope you keep up the good work :)
Also - I haven't had a quality talk about bleach and/or other animes in a while so if u wanna talk sometimes I'd be honored if you'd add me on fb - Veetyah Smirnoff.
gg wp have a nice day :)
A.Y chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Chapter 3?
Liamo000 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Good chapter, very descriptive. I hope I will so more 'romance' type stories in the future. Well done!