Reviews for A Castle of Ice
Bellasjake7 chapter 16 . 7/15
I hope you update soon. I love your story.
MissKoolKat15 chapter 16 . 6/23
Please finish this!
radix chapter 16 . 5/19
I totally love this story, when would you continue it?
Wow! Loving this story. Hope to read more.
monay9e chapter 16 . 2/24
Then please continue!
BloodyRose1243 chapter 16 . 1/31
Please continue the story. I like it and love the way you wrote it. So puhleeeaaazzzeee!
aniylav27 chapter 16 . 1/10
I was just wondering if you were going to update this story is really good
Fangirl5678 chapter 16 . 1/7
Seriously? This is a truly amazingly twisted story. It had me hooked from the first chapter. I've never seen Marcus portrayed in such a way that you have. Hope you are able to update within the next five years. I'd be interested where you'd decide to go.
Cynfulme chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
You are a wicked tease:). You should really update as a New Year's resolution!
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
Please continue to write the story
Ca.zaphira chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
I see it has been a couple of years since your last update. Hoping you find your way back to this one day. Would love to see how this story turns out.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Love this story..please continue!
TheLegitObesePanda chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
This was good but I literally lost it when Bella started crying in front of Aro, Caius and Marcus. All hell would've broke loose in that room if I'd been Bella.
Jisbar chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
I am an english teacher and part of Readers' Anonymous. This is very well written. The beginning of challenging the volturi made me experience that uncomfortable feeling that made me continue reading. Carry on! I love reading other's works like this one.
CatchingStar chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
I can't believe you stopped writing on this point. That's mean. This is an amazing story. You write beautifully and i like this soft side of Caius more than his other one. Please, you have to continue. I couldn't stop reading. Please.