Reviews for Destiny
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 27 . 11/6/2014
This was a good story. I only request you go back read it over fix your mistakes and the wording. It seemed at times you were rushing through it.
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
This story was lovely, it is everything that i look for in a fanfiction and i know the sequal will be great. Thank you for sharing :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Plz don't make him talk in third person
munford chapter 27 . 5/2/2014
You are pure evil but I still love you. Keep up the good work.
lara5170 chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
I'm confused, why does it say "I am so happy to be home and I can tell that Rin and Shippo are also glad to be back home (at Sessh's castle)"? When did Kagome & Shippo go there before, wouldn't this be the 1st time they've ever gone there?
wolves134 chapter 27 . 11/17/2012
what will the sequal be called?
ilovesesshou chapter 27 . 5/20/2012
This story us good... I am really looking forward for the sequel...
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 27 . 2/13/2012
this is great i am going to look for the seqeul

Angel
Angel wolf11021 chapter 27 . 2/2/2012
this is good pm me the name of the sequile so i can read it. love angle wolf.
xxoikilluoxx chapter 27 . 10/13/2011
thts sad i hope he doesnt die
lara5170 chapter 16 . 10/8/2011
I'm confused by this story.1st Kags gets killed & sees Inu No Taisho who tells kags her destiny is with Sessh. With no warming up of Sessh he's suddenly intersted in getting intimat with contacts kags thru her dreams & suddenly it's like she's more powerful & everyone just accepts this,when they save Shippo & Rin from Naraku,Kikyo is still trying ti kill kags with Inu's & Miroku seem disgusted with Inu & decide to join Kagome & Sessh. Inu snaps upon hearing this & his demon blood takes over & he ends up hurting Kagome & Sango,almost killing & Miroku take them to somewhere where & the 2 girls get saved,Sessh announced to the priest & miko who saved him that he want Kags to be his mate & they travel to his get there & Kags is talking like it's their castle & they've been there a bunch of times & also Kags is now mated to Sessh but when did it happen? Nothing connects any of these events & although an interesting story, it makes absolutely no sense. I can't figure it out & I keep going back to see if there are missing chapters where these events took place but I can't find any. What's going on & am I missing something or is the story missing or skipping all the major events?
Keepingitreal chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I read the story and by ch 2 realize it's not very good. I wonder at the lack of description and use of 1st person. Then I wonder why she changes pov so often and randomly. I look at the review button on contemplate pushing it. 'How did she get so many reviews', I wonder but then decide she probably managed to snag a lot of yes men who would say a 2 word story with both words misspelled is good. That and she doesn't require ppl to sign in to review.
FemaleSherlock chapter 27 . 5/12/2011
what's the sequel gonna be called? good story
eclipse chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
Sorry to say again i love the story very much but sesshomaru is still ooc and his and kagome's relationship are going WAY to fast.
eclipse chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
I really like this chappy for some reason but in my opinion (no offense) sesshomaru is a little ooc.