Reviews for Time of Her Life
Krusher chapter 10 . 2/3/2017
Beast Boy could have cured her the whole time... Remember when he cured Cyborg's virus? He could have just went into her bloodstream as an amoeba, multiplied, and killed all the HIV.
Lewis-Sama chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
This was a very sad story, but still good.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
STARKID'S UNITE!
Sergeant Daniel chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
This was really good. I love it:D
Moderately Mad Moxxi chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
yay! I was all OH NO when Raven died and then i was like WOOHOO when BB was kicking victoria"s but and then I was all HUZZAH when he made it to the past cant wait for the end.
ILIKEPIE chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
WHAT! shes gonna die! please fucking tell me this is gonna end well!
VaraChan333 chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
Hooray for happy endings! that was amazing! It was very sweet and I loved it
PinkDevil823aol.com chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
This is a late review but better late then never. Really nice story, i enjoyed it. ;] Good job with the end, makes me wish i didnt read the review that spoiled the ending. D:

But either way this story was really nice. xD Great job.

~Magma
AngelofDarkness013 chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
Aww that was so sweet! This is my favorite chapter! I LOVE the end! I can't believe they had kidS! Good story. I LOVE it!
Chico Magnifico chapter 10 . 12/22/2009
lol! AMAZING story! I can't believe I've NEVER even seen this story yet! But I DEEPLY regret not reading it sooner :(

Anyways, everything thing was GREAT! Storyline, emotions, characters! Fantastic story! lol! And a happy ending! Can't go wrong with that! lol! Although "Faith" just sounds SOO familiar...hmm...where have I heard a name for BB/Rae's daughter similar to that? Hmm...I "Hope" I remember soon! lol! Anyways AWESOME job! "Hope" to read more BB/Rae stories from yuo soon! : D
Still Dazzled chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
Yay! happy ending!
Still Dazzled chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
sure they did nothing. We all believe that.
Still Dazzled chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
I want to sit on a cloud!
WingsxOfxChaos chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
OMGies I like wanted to cry! It was like the happy A Walk To Remember!
Tori chapter 9 . 12/3/2009
I love this story. I get bored, look up BBxRaven on FanFic, and I find this MASTERPIECE! I found it especially ironic that you had a villain named Victoria, since that's my name and all my friend find me absolutely evil. Freaking. Hilarious.

One little thing though with this chapter:

'Well, isn’t this cute! It’s like a little loser family!” Victoria teased. Then she turned to the three other main Titans standing next to the two. “Wait! Don’t tell me.” She walked up to Starfire. “Red hair, purple dress and a stupid complexion… you must be the alien.” '

Oh. My. Gosh. I know where you got that line! "A Very Potter Musical". 'Get Back To Hogwarts'. Nice job on the inclusion and crossover, but I would reccomend citing where you got it from, just in case the writers find this.

Great job on the story otherwise, I'm on to chapter 10!