Reviews for Those They Left Behind
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was ... amazing. I'm crying and feeling really depressed now. I need some choctolate! But that was truly amazing. it really covered all their feelings and ... sniff, wow, I'm gonna go get some chocolate to cheer me up. Amazing.
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Very sad but very good. I think you portrayed all the characters brilliantly.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Very sad, and somewhat depressing, but I think you did a good job on this. I think I figured out who all the people were in each section as well, though some were a bit trickier than others! Thanks for writing!
deleted111 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
wow.
ginny hale chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
yeah its depressing but it was also touching and sad.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
A great story. Very well written.
Morgan262 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was beautiful, i loved it! I almost cried, which is saying something because i NEVER EVER cry over a book(or fanfic).
James3Lily chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
It was...good.I was going to say nice but it seems too sad for that.
Accio-Cavy chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Okay, so about halfway through I figured out what you were doing with the titles and I had to go back up and re-read it because it made me go !_

I love your descriptive style, and the subtlety with which you execute your fic. It was a great glimpse into a couple of minds, and you really didn't break character, which made me more happy! Also, I love how you treated Regalus just like any other character we've met in the series; he wasn't paid more attention because we really don't know much about him. And I also love how you brought it all full circle.

I'd love to give criticism on this, but I honestly can't. It was very, very well done. Excellent tone, excellent description and word choice, and excellent set-up.

On that note, I would like to refer you to a creative roleplaying site called Rocky Mountain International (w. rmimagic .com). From this story it looks like you'd fit in wonderfully with the other creative writers there, and I think they need a staff member right now too. You should definitely take a look. :)
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This writing was Awesome. The subject matter sad,depressing, introspective, very very deep. I am agog with your talent.
GundamPilot03 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was sad. It almost made me cry. But it was also wonderfully written and I loved it.