Reviews for Deteriorate
DragonCurse4 chapter 12 . 1/12
I absolutely love this story! Do you ever plan on continuing it? It would be a shame if it was abandoned. :(
Vamiliars5 chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Please continue this story I was really sad (not like crying) when I saw that this hadn't been updated in five years.
Brenda992 chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
I'm still waiting to see how it's gonna end .
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 12 . 6/5/2015
Nicely written can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds. Another that is goin into my faves! :)
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 10 . 6/4/2015
Nicely done. On to the next two chapters! :)
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
This fic is awesome. :)

Oh no dante's poisoned, lady"s about to be captured... Onward for more keep it up, hoping to see nero and kyrie in here too at some point. Good job so far. ;)
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
Another story of yours that interests me. Good job. Adding Nero n Kyrie sounds cool. Go for it. Keep it up!
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
An interesting first two chapters. Onward for more. :)
Brenda293 chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
I 'm not against the chemistry between Vergil and Lady which indeed add more drama .But this can only end badly. And the suspence is eating me ,so update before the stress turn grey all my hairs . Hahaha .
Brenda293 chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
Seems like the Brothers of Darkness had started to make a move .At last .
Brenda293 chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
The last part of this chapter was just so cute .I hope she will overcome her problem with him . Cause I know everyone say girls are complicated but even me ,being a girl,don't understand her . Hahaha .
Brenda293 chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
Some Vergil /Lady moment just for the effect ,huh .Are you sure your not hidding something else in your sleeves ?
Brenda293 chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
That was fun .More .
Brenda293 chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
What are those two demons real plans ?
Brenda293 chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
I can't get enough of Dante and Lady 's quarrels.