Reviews for Falling Back in Love
Reba-Brockfan chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
I'm so glad that you're back at work on this. Thank you.
rarararawr chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I really wish you would have continued this. It was a great start Boo, oh well :(
QuinnAlexis chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Please don't give up on this story! It is wonderful!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
I can't wait to read your latest Reba story!
Chatte578 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Well I can't wait to read it!
crazy4reba chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I hate when people do that! You're not the first person Ive heard of that happening to. It ruins it for you and for us! I think this story is well done. I would love for you to continue it. I love her mix of longing and vulnerability. And that she loves him but is so guarded. And I hope Brock means what he says about making it up to her. If you continue it elsewhere or have to send it thru email,let me know. Thanks again and sorry you have to go thru all this aggrivation.
alee'gonzalez chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
yeah me too, i really like them, if you are gonna write more stories i hope you can pm them to me :B, and im really sorry for the plagiarism, i wish the text couldn't be copied.
Chatte578 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
i'm sorry someone did that to you that is just not right, and your a great writer too.

i really do hope you continue this story i want to hear reba tell brock she loves him.

i hope you write more brock/reba fics like this.

if you do stop posting storys on this site i would like to read your reba/brock storys you do write on the other sites so i will send you my e mail so when you do write them you can notify me.
Chatte578 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
i hope reba says she loves brock cant wait... i love this story... i hope you update this story... hope you do another story like this with brock/reba romance:)great job
Amy chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Hm. Brock is almost fifty years old and drank enough alcohol to hospitalize most people, yet can still perform? I don't think even a little blue pill can pull off that miracle.
Hallie chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Is there gonna be more? I really loved this chapter!