Reviews for A Story of Franz Liszt aka the Black Aura
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2018
This is a great start to a fanfiction and very detailed, good work.
Lysi Nothuna chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Please update! I would like to see why Snape hates Lupin so much (perhaps he too was Awakened?). I also would like to figure out who Snape was talking about when he was confronting Flamel (does Harry have a long lost twin?)
tacobowler chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Thanks for updating! Don't feel you have to do anything just because it is a crossover. Let the story take you where it will, you're doing a good job.
tacobowler chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
This is a great idea for a story. It is really good so far. Keep writing!
StarbeamatNyght chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
I hate Snape, but it's a great story! Write more! (I looked at your bio, and I'm kinda like you.)
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Sounds good.
Layla Luv chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Nice story so far! Keep updating

Layla Luv )
dying gaul chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Is your frustration of plane travel leaking into the story through Snape's character? I can certainly sympathize with his annoyance. Did you mean for the sentence: "Stop or I shoot!" Nostrils took in the scent of sour mint. to be amusing? I'm assuming that everyone's nostrils were used to smell the sour mint smell. Perhaps 'Nostrils' is Heather's nickname for the Black Aura? Snape's rapid descent into fury is startling. I can understand why Heather is so taken aback. Will you give the reason for his anger in the next segment? Thank you for sharing this story. I look forward to further installments.
dying gaul chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
I enjoy the little taste of the trouble between Snape and his master that is hinted at with the words: "My master isn't that fond of men as his agents, especially after me." These color coded agents certainly respond rapidly to orders. I get the feeling that they've done missions of this sort very many times before. The conversation between Niccolo and Heather increased my interest in the structure of the of the organization. Where in it does Niccolo stand in relation to the 'Dark Elders' that are supposedly on the top?
dying gaul chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This story is very intriguing. I adore crossovers because they can serve as introductions to other books and characters. I've never read The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, but what you've written about it makes me want to check it out.

I'm curious whether the 'masters' of the two different books will cause any conflict in this story. Does Snape answer to both the Dark Elders and to Voldemort? Does the Dark Mark have any effect on his work as a humani? I adore Snape's contempt of the cellphone but I wonder about Draco's ability to program a speed dial. Does the Draco in your story have greater access to 'muggle' tech? Perhaps he's involved with the humani as well?
Luna Lovegood37 chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
This is such a cool idea! This is just my opinion, but I would add more Harry Potter into it if I were you. There's Snape (my fave character!), but not much else, and he needs to act more like Snape. For instance, would Snape use a cell phone? No, there are many more easier means of communication. Same with the airport. If you don't like my ideas, ignore them by all means, I'm just picky. I really like the plot, though! Such a cool idea!
peanutbutterlover101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
interesting. . . . keep writing it, i want to see what you do with it. . .