Reviews for Truth in Love
yagalinus0420 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I really hope u come back and finish the stories! They are amazing and I hate seeing great stories go to waste ;) LOVE THEM! COME BACK TO US SOON!
SnappleApple450Fan3 chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
LeviTheQueenOfGuyliner chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I liked the other story but I like this much better. She seems more self-confident in this story than the other. I am a little weird with rape, it makes me uncomfortable to think of it so I like this one better. It does suck that it is 1:00 a.m. and now I'm freaked out though but whatever I guess I just have to grow up and get over it. I do lobe this story and you should write more, its been a while but still it's never to late...I think I just said the names of two songs I know unthinkingly, Never to Late- Three Days Grace and Get Over It- Avril Lavigne, Gah I've been listening to music to much lately. Love the story, you should keep writing it though.
girlwithwings2 chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
keep writing
tumls chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Are you going to continue this story? I really hope you do! It's so good!
smile bianca chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Nice 1st chapter,if the whole book is this good then I cant wait for whats next!
TheSpunkRansom chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Are you ever going to update this again?

It's really GREAT!

Please, dont stop there! (
Bella sweet03 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
awesome but scary...did bella really comit a murder i didnt get that part...its a bit different
PoisonIvyCat92 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
OH EM GEE...Sooooooooooooo Goooooooood lol...u absolutely HAVE to update Sooooooooooooooooon...please...xx :)
EdwardMakesMySkinSparkle chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
This story looks good! I feel so sorry for Bella though :(

Can't wait to read more!
Cupcakecup chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
Keep up the good work and I can't wait for an update () chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
YTF does they fink she killed vikky nuffin meant she did.

he he stupid emmett hes so cute

bexxie xx
deliciouslypink chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
sooo... are you not updating your stories anymore?

because i would really appreciate it if you did.

i bet a lot of other people would appreciate it too!

so please please please update right now!

xEmmaxSophiex chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
loved it!

please do more soon!

it's awesome!

peace out

ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
omg love it keep writing