Reviews for Chuck vs the Super Spy
Aryan229 chapter 11 . 2/20
This is second chuck fanfiction for me. But I am sure this will be one of the best and amazing story. I couldn't stop myself.
Liked drama, emotional and adventure.
FlavahText chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I enjoyed this greatly... this the first fanfiction for Chuck I've read that I felt could have been a functioning episode... well done!
tasteywheat chapter 11 . 7/17/2016
This was great, just wanted to say thanks for writing this, it was a very enjoyable read.
MarauderMist chapter 11 . 5/11/2016
One of the few 'completed' good stories I have read! Will be looking forward to another story.
Deathzbreath chapter 11 . 5/9/2016
I can't remember if I reviewed this story already, but who cares I'll do it again if I did. It is simply AWESOME and I highly recommend any Chuck fan to read. Thank you sir!
Lonny J chapter 11 . 5/2/2016
This is your best story yet. If the show had more episodes with this mix of drama, humor, angst and romance it might still be on. It certainly beats anything in the first half of S3. Thank you for so much fun.
baldcoder chapter 11 . 4/26/2016
Near story! I liked it.
Hronos47 chapter 11 . 4/23/2016
Didn't think I would like short story's with less than 60k words, but your story's are actually really great, keep up the job! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Great story!
Charles Charmicheal chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
This is a very good story thank you
Molotov chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
I secretly ship Chuck and Captain Parker.

Don't get me wrong - Chuck and Sarah's love is eternal, but I still ship it.
stars90 chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Fantastic!
Molotov chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
A little wink to the medium but a brilliant idea for a story - an analyst-turned-superfan-turned-Stephanie Meyer throws Chuck's life for a loop. Love it!
s-david-m chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Pretty funny premise so far. The general's reaction seems a hit extreme. Sure Chuck's face is getting a lot of exposure, but confiscating all of those books seems a little beyond their abilities at this point given the number of ladies that have shown up.
80286 chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
Excellent ending to a very entertaining story. One of my favourite Chuck fanfics!