Reviews for Chuck vs the Super Spy
joebook48 chapter 11 . 7/2
another good read-thank you
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 11 . 5/29
Great job with this story! It could have been just a silly parody with a forced romance, but you did a great job of following all the way through on the implications of this situation. Everyone felt very in-character. It read like a missing (AU :) episode that was very well put together. Some moments made me laugh, but most of them just made me feel for the characters. Captain Parker was a good character. I also liked the villainess you created: even Megan felt like more than a cardboard character by the time Chuck explained his actions with respect to her. And telling the story of his forced date through Sarah's eyes was an excellent move. Casey was a little OOC at the end, but it made me smile, so I forgave you. Thanks for a fun and entertaining read!
Aryan229 chapter 11 . 2/20
This is second chuck fanfiction for me. But I am sure this will be one of the best and amazing story. I couldn't stop myself.
Liked drama, emotional and adventure.
FlavahText chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I enjoyed this greatly... this the first fanfiction for Chuck I've read that I felt could have been a functioning episode... well done!
tasteywheat chapter 11 . 7/17/2016
This was great, just wanted to say thanks for writing this, it was a very enjoyable read.
MarauderMist chapter 11 . 5/11/2016
One of the few 'completed' good stories I have read! Will be looking forward to another story.
Deathzbreath chapter 11 . 5/9/2016
I can't remember if I reviewed this story already, but who cares I'll do it again if I did. It is simply AWESOME and I highly recommend any Chuck fan to read. Thank you sir!
Lonny J chapter 11 . 5/2/2016
This is your best story yet. If the show had more episodes with this mix of drama, humor, angst and romance it might still be on. It certainly beats anything in the first half of S3. Thank you for so much fun.
baldcoder chapter 11 . 4/26/2016
Near story! I liked it.
Hronos47 chapter 11 . 4/23/2016
Didn't think I would like short story's with less than 60k words, but your story's are actually really great, keep up the job! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Great story!
Charles Charmicheal chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
This is a very good story thank you
Molotov chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
I secretly ship Chuck and Captain Parker.

Don't get me wrong - Chuck and Sarah's love is eternal, but I still ship it.
stars90 chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Fantastic!
Molotov chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
A little wink to the medium but a brilliant idea for a story - an analyst-turned-superfan-turned-Stephanie Meyer throws Chuck's life for a loop. Love it!