Reviews for Chuck vs the Super Spy
Harakan chapter 11 . 2/13/2020
I really enjoyed reading this story and like also LeeCan stories but for the end i really like who Sarah played Casey to have relationship with Chuck wll done just wonder what the dear Capt. done that Casey so afraid of her :) and last sentence he's mine got nailed the end GREAT STORY.
Harakan chapter 10 . 2/13/2020
Like to see Sarah and othe side of the table just see how was is foor Chuck when the tables are on her side k lets see what happened.
Harakan chapter 8 . 2/13/2020
Well that is going to be interesting chapter to read in future :).
Harakan chapter 7 . 2/13/2020
Wow just f**king wow nerd girl who work in the Agency became Chhuck fan...
Harakan chapter 5 . 2/12/2020
Nice to see Sarah on Chucks side of the table couple of chapters ago and find out that isnt very pleasant. He got NOTHING of course he got the girl and the damaged goods with her the man is right to the bone at least till 4. season deep 4. season when he became agent himself.
Harakan chapter 3 . 2/12/2020
Poor Chuck in a dog house but innocent and so funny.
Harakan chapter 2 . 2/12/2020
One of the most Funny Chuck chapter i read EVER well done.
Tpsoftballdad chapter 11 . 10/25/2019
I know it’s been many years but it the hopes you are still checking reviews I just have to say such an amazing story. It was great to see Chuck’s non-intersect skills recognized as well as the importance of his contributions to the team. You also did a great job with Chuck and Sarah’s interactions. Thank you for such an entertaining story.
Amelia Wolfson chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
I was almost expexting a Sheppard Book "Special Hell" reference when Casey brought up the jail bait stuff.
joebook48 chapter 11 . 7/2/2017
another good read-thank you
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 11 . 5/29/2017
Great job with this story! It could have been just a silly parody with a forced romance, but you did a great job of following all the way through on the implications of this situation. Everyone felt very in-character. It read like a missing (AU :) episode that was very well put together. Some moments made me laugh, but most of them just made me feel for the characters. Captain Parker was a good character. I also liked the villainess you created: even Megan felt like more than a cardboard character by the time Chuck explained his actions with respect to her. And telling the story of his forced date through Sarah's eyes was an excellent move. Casey was a little OOC at the end, but it made me smile, so I forgave you. Thanks for a fun and entertaining read!
Aryan229 chapter 11 . 2/20/2017
This is second chuck fanfiction for me. But I am sure this will be one of the best and amazing story. I couldn't stop myself.
Liked drama, emotional and adventure.
FlavahText chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I enjoyed this greatly... this the first fanfiction for Chuck I've read that I felt could have been a functioning episode... well done!
tasteywheat chapter 11 . 7/17/2016
This was great, just wanted to say thanks for writing this, it was a very enjoyable read.
MarauderMist chapter 11 . 5/11/2016
One of the few 'completed' good stories I have read! Will be looking forward to another story.
328 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »