Reviews for Chuck vs the Super Spy
tshdow chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Now that was funny. ) I cannot wait for the next chapter. Thanks.
jou-jou86 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
HAHHAHA THIS IS SOO FUNNY, PLEASE HURRY UP WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER
Wiiviewer chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Oh my goodness that was funny. I have the feelings that his "popularity" has more to do with some video on the internet of him being either cute or dumb. Girls love that stuff. :D

I subscribed to the story. I am looking forward to the updates.
DLK chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I'll have to go through LeeCan's stories to see if I can figure out where you found your inspiration. I think I have an idea, but hey, this story looks like it'll take off in an interesting direction. I definitely like a jealous Sarah in a Charah friendly story, that way it ups the comedy without ripping our heartstrings out. The first chapter was highly humorous and I look forward to what comes next. I especially liked Casey's remarks about jail bait and Sarah's initial panic about something having happened to Chuck.

DK
Jimmy-J105 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Good start. I too am interested in where this is headed. Thanks for writing it and keep up the good work.
malamoo chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
indeed, what on earth is going on?

good to see that you are writing again, and this one seems more light hearted than the others. it was a fun read, thanks. )
Taliesinjoe chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Ahahah this looks to be very promising! Wonder what will happen when Sarah will get in the picture, what all the other girls do? Hot chicks death match? Nice job :)
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Great story...definitely looking forward to seeing where you take this.
dchawk chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Now this looks like it could be fun. I think Sarah might have to get violent, and Casey might get ill. It should be interesting to see what happens in the next chapter.
jojobevco chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Good story!
Maythus chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
enjoyed the start of this. Kinda curious to find out where your going to go with it.
tss1950 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I don't know where you are going with this but it seems like a very funny concept with many possibilities. It is nice to see that you are writing another lighthearted story after the last few were very serious.
pdunn92074 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I love jealous Sarah. Looking forward to the next chapter.
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22