Reviews for Chuck vs the Super Spy
Deathzbreath chapter 11 . 5/9/2016
I can't remember if I reviewed this story already, but who cares I'll do it again if I did. It is simply AWESOME and I highly recommend any Chuck fan to read. Thank you sir!
Lonny J chapter 11 . 5/2/2016
This is your best story yet. If the show had more episodes with this mix of drama, humor, angst and romance it might still be on. It certainly beats anything in the first half of S3. Thank you for so much fun.
baldcoder chapter 11 . 4/26/2016
Near story! I liked it.
JasonSta28452 chapter 11 . 4/23/2016
Didn't think I would like short story's with less than 60k words, but your story's are actually really great, keep up the job! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Great story!
Charles Charmicheal chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
This is a very good story thank you
Molotov chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
I secretly ship Chuck and Captain Parker.

Don't get me wrong - Chuck and Sarah's love is eternal, but I still ship it.
stars90 chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Fantastic!
Molotov chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
A little wink to the medium but a brilliant idea for a story - an analyst-turned-superfan-turned-Stephanie Meyer throws Chuck's life for a loop. Love it!
s-david-m chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Pretty funny premise so far. The general's reaction seems a hit extreme. Sure Chuck's face is getting a lot of exposure, but confiscating all of those books seems a little beyond their abilities at this point given the number of ladies that have shown up.
80286 chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
Excellent ending to a very entertaining story. One of my favourite Chuck fanfics!
TheBlackHand724 chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
A very good story all around. It had almost everything I like in a chuck fanfic. There was chuck being a bedass agent, and Sarah being super jealouse. Some jokes at Casey's expence. And chuck in awkward situations with other women. But I think the part I loved the most was the relationship with captain parker. The thought that chuck is such a nice guy that his jailers are sad to see him go is just funny. Have you thought about doing a sequal? Something along the lines of casey's ex wife put out a hit on him and he has to spend a few weeks in the bunker with captian smith, and chuck has to suduce the ex the get her to call off the hit. That would be just awesome. Keep up the good work, TBH
Doc in Oz chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
I’ve just re-read this (for about the fifth time – ssshhh). I think this one story has influenced me more than anything else. You’ve just ticked so many boxes with this.
Ralle chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
Enjoyed this story, good job!
Elia950 chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
the end with a scared casey was too much x3

ITS A GREAT STORY! AWESOME WORK! YOU MIXED A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING VERY WELL!
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »