Reviews for Chuck vs the Super Spy
Tynianrex chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
Really good story, I began reading it thinking that it could be just a fun story to read, but it surprisedme when I realised how much I enjoyed it. Great Work.

By the way, and this is just an idea, have you considered writing another story, when Chuck actually have to go to the bunker? I really enjoyed the chapters in this story when he is actually in the bunker, and i feel that it could be an interesting fic. Anyways, thanks for sharing!
Costas TT chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
Very nicely done.

After all, Charles Carmichael does have a certain following in intelligence circles (heck, even Fulcrum's Mummy respected him).

And funny to boot!

Keep it up. ;)
RahXephon chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
This was a light read, but a very original and engaging one. More than that, the best part of this fic were the more serious undertones that were at issue. I not only came out reading this fic with a satisfied experience, but also a few moral lessons as well.

I applaud you.
gregstar chapter 11 . 3/18/2010
I Have had the say off work today as I'm not feeling too well and I have spent the vast majority of it Reading all of your stories. They are brilliant and exactly the relief that I needed both in making me feel better but also in giving me more hope for Charah in the show. How long will the writers deny the viewers what we all want?

Thank you for sharing.
SkylarDarcy chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
Loved it! Thank you for an enjoyable read!
Tiana-P chapter 11 . 1/27/2010
Just read this whole fic and loved it. It was really original and I loved the ending, lol. I esp loved the mystery story and how it progressed, esp with Sarah realising just how much they all under-appreciate Chuck.

Anyways, any chance of a sequel to this? There must be some of the Charles Meyerson fans out there, or even Megan, who want to have a piece of Chuck for themselves. Even if not, perhaps another totally different mystery. I just love the way you write CS, and would love to read more from you in a fic where they're together from the beginning.

Loved it, once again.

Tiana x
dreamyjoanna chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
GOOD CHAPTER
mysong chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
Chuck, you genius.

Thanks for such a great story! Especially since Sarah and Chuck get a happy ending. With Casey willing to put up with it. "Please Walker. Not Her." In my mind, I can just see him hiding behind a TV or washer or something and glaring worriedly at them.

Looking forward to your next story!
Fire From Above chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
Thank you for the hard work you put into this story. It was great that Chuck was able to zero in on what Megan really wanted and use that to his advantage. And yay for Sarah figuring out how to get Casey to go along with her relationship.
jagged1 chapter 11 . 1/6/2010
Fantastic work, ersk4. I loved how it wrapped up - Sarah coming to terms with her feelings, lots of romance, Chuck proving that he is more than just the Intersect, and Casey looking fear in the eyes :)

I do agree with you on the unfinished stories, though I do understand how that happens too. I think everyone has a list in their head of stories they would love to see get finished. Not sure how it would work as a poll on this site, but could be a discussion thread, if someone where to consolidate the most common responses.

Anyway, I look forward to your next story; they're always entertaining!
jinxed97 chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
Great finish to the story. Love that Casey was worried about the Capt and pushed Chuck/Sarah together...really funny ending. Looking forward to more of your work...
Owl Emporium chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
Haha, this was interesting. xD Great job. (:
bobesb chapter 11 . 1/4/2010
Good unique story. I also liked your story-telling ...
klingoncowboy chapter 11 . 1/4/2010
Wow! Thanks for a really good story. From beginning to end the concept was fun and well thought out, and Chuck handled it in a believeable Chuck manner. The story wrap up was well done and Casey wanting Sarah to keep Chuck away from Captain Parker had me laughing out loud.

Thank you for sharing!