Reviews for The Game of Love
technoWriter15 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Silly fluffyness :D
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I'm feeling all giddy inside... is that normal?
albert efron chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
PERFECT((:

and now ))):

'cause it's over but it's such a sweet ending! stories like this make me sooooo sad that real life isn't like this. tales of true love thats so overtly romantic and adorable are just as far fetched as witchcraft and wizardry. maybe i'm just to pessimistic. but in any case i had the vitamin string quartet versions of bizarre love triangle and this charming man on repeat whilst reading along. i felt that matched perfectly. THIS WAS SO CUTE)))):
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
soo cute! very smutty, i loved both fics;p
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Aw there's a happy ending afterall. thats so sweet.
lovely-sweety chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
I really loved your story (stories, i read the both you wrote on this pairing).

I absolutely adore it. They are really cute together and i like the misunderstanding between them.

You write very well i love the way you describe their feelings.

If you day you decide to write more about this pairing, say me it. I would love to read more about them.

Very good job
SweatDrop chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
Hey, I don't know if you care so much about anymore seeing as I read your profile and it does seem just a little grumpy :) Maybe... just a little.

But just wanted to tell you that I absolutely adore this couple because of you :) But there isn't much of it laying around on this site anyway (but I seem to ONLY read of this site so that might be a problem). Just wondering if you would ever write more of this coupling as it is simply awesome how you write it... and I even read a SSRL because of your sheer fantastic writing.

Anyways, yearning for some SSHP and some VKSF. Would love to read more of the latter if you ever write anymore, please let me know if it's on another site. And SSHP because it's my love :) Oh oh, and SSRW. Adored that. :)

In fact I reckon I quite love you in general :) Please write more!

Oh and I don't know, if you're into more unusual pairings maybe try MFHP, just something that's rare and I want to read more of it :)

Ecstatic to find an amazing author like you! :)
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
AAWWWWWWWWW! too cute! great job!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
i love that vikot's quidditch affiliation is such a huge obstacle to be overcome. lol! great chapter!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Amazing chapter! i love this! it's so romantic.
petter94b chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
the end? this is the best fanfiction I've read in ages, and here you leave me, wanting for more... Oh well, all good things comes to an end. But great story indeed! Viktor/Seamus is the best pairing in the HP universe. :) loved the story.
kamiam714 chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
All of that was semi-sweet and disgusting all in one! I read the Harry/Sev one first, but then when i saw this! wow this is just great writing...

I hope to see more from you soon! After all I might just be your fan-always! Hehe!
Snivellusfriend chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
*Looks for Next Chapter button* More?

I really love your stories! I hope you'll right more in this series!