Reviews for Admit It
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I love that the nurse understood Dean's perspective of being the older sibling. Now he'll know how Sam is fairing and will be able to heal too.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Wonderful to meet someone that knows you, isn't it. It was good to see someone taking a load off of Dean.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
What a nice nurse! That's so sweet. Write on!
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Just what he needed!

Jane
KatyMM chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Nice for Dean to meet a fellow older sibling who understands without him having to say a word. Very sweet drabble.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
See I've always said Dean needs an older woman to really understand him! hahahahahahahha Bev x
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Good, good, good! Loved it! You got him nailed!

Nicely done. :)
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Hey! I love your drabble here, got to admit I was adoring the coolness of the matronly nurse. She was so calm and really knew everything, without Dean even need to say a word. Very good! I like!
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aww, this was great. Loved it! This was an especially good phrase: "Rebar spine instantly dissolved to Jello". Nicely done!
Noninone chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was so cute of her!
Swellison chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Oh, that nurse had Dean's number, for sure. Like the phrase 'rebar spine instantly dissolved to Jello' such a

great way to describe Dean's relief that Sam's ok and he can let his guard down.

Sue
Visionairy chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I liked this. Well done!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Sounds like the nurse recognized the overprotective big brother right away...at least she made sure Dean got himself taken care of.