Reviews for Kiss the Girl
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
Ah I loved it! I would've reviewed every single chapter but I was being lasy so sorry bout that but hey always save the best for the last right? Haha. Anyways this is really sweet! Lol the joke Jess said was so clear xD Oh innocent Edward is adorkable! Ha great job on this story and glad you decided to turn it into a story rather than leaving it a short one-shot _.
APCToolFinatic chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh great Gosh who art in the Soul Society! Thank you for creating this person! I friggin love you! Let me tell you why...

Now, most fanfictions about a nerdy Edward are about him being a "hot nerd". For example:

"I ran my hand through my messy hair and adjusted the square frame glasses on my nose. My books rested easily against the small muscles I have on my arm and chest. I managed to catch my reflection in a couple of windows on the class doors. My skin was clear and my emerald eyes shined with the light from the sun. I gave myself a crooked smile and kept walking, practically rushing to get to the library. My shiny, expensive volvo keys dangled from my hip on my designer jeans. I'm rich, and pretty good looking. But hey, I'm a nerd."

PUH-LEASE! I'm so tired of a "hot nerd" Edward that I was going to scream. But I LOVE _ your nerd Edward. He is sooooooo adorable with his slicked down hair and his shiny black shoes and saying things like "the most immportant meal of the day". You depict the staged yet nearly true reality of nerdom.

I'm so proud of you _ Keep on writing!
Me chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
Awww, it was really good! I especially like the last line by Edward. Geek Edward is really fun to read about!
jennayg123 chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Cute ending for them in this story! I'm excited to read your next story!
xanimejunkie chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Aw... THIS WAS ADORABLE! So sad it's over, but well that's how stories are. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
TwilightFan104 chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Nice way to wrap it up!
twilightlvr4vr chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
awwwwwww I loved this story :)
PatientFineBalancedKind chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
hey, good job, i really enjoyed reading this story, and i think u should totally write an epilogue
xanimejunkie chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
Aw... This was cute! They finally got together! . hm... I'm still contemplating to see the epilogue. The ending was just perfect. .
Delanie chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
LOVE IT
Delanie chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
I am a new reader and I love the plot. And I think that you SHOULD continue the story,or better yet make a new story with the same concept. I think that you are doing a great job so far.

Love This Story Forever,

Delanie
bookwormlove chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
i saw eclipse yesterday too:) I thought it was AMAZING! TEAM EDWARD 4ever! well tht sux that the screen went blank 4 yours and at a good part too:(

Love this chapter, finally they are together! I really want to see everyones reactions, plz plz plz!
Problem-childd chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
aw! i love this story its so cute!

and i love how bella embarassed jessica in class that made me laugh. :D

pleeeease wrtie more soon! :)

xx.
jennayg123 chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
Definitely want more! This chapter was so cute!
Dancin'WithTearsInMyEyes chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
Awesome chapter! I have a funny eclipse story! My friend Paige went to the Midnight premiere with me and my other friends , but she has no idea about Twilight. She hasn't read the books and I doubt she's seen the other movies. We were joking and telling her that she didn't really fit in here. Everyone was in the theatre but the previews still hadn't come up and people were talking quietly so she sounded super loud when she shouted, "Oh, Jacob! Jacob, marry me!" Everybody looked at us and laughed. We were so embarrased and all scoooting away from her so people wouldn't think we were with her, lol. Then she just beamed at us and said, "See I fit in!"

And then after the movie we were explaining to Paige how Jacob imprints on Rennesme and she flips out and she's like "No, no, no! Then she'll get an ugly scar on her face!" "...Paige what the f*ck are you talking about?" "The scar! The ugly scar!" It took us a half an hour to figure out that she meant Emily's scar and she thought that if you imprint with a werewolf you get a scar on your face... I love that crazy girl. Well this review is getting really long so I guess I'll go. Bye-bye!

Love,