Reviews for The Other Side Of The Door
The Lavender Fey chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
:D this is so flipping adorable
JanaEbb chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
What a cute story! Its a pity I missed the competition, what did you change?
stuuupidbitch chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
i really love the song "other side of the door" by taylor swift. And im glad to see that you made a fic of harry and ginny using it! love the STORY 'n love the SONG! :))
jEnNaAaAa chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
AlbusPotterIsMyBoyfriend chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Aww:) I can see Harry doing that. He would do ANYTHING for our little Ginny, wouldn't he?
Kaeli3 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Awe dis was cute
MissWes chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw! this is so sweet, it gives me little buttreflies in the stomach:) Harry is at his endearing best in this one. Really well written.
fromoutoftherain chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Aw this is such an adorable little ficlet. I love the lyrics and it just shows that Harry would do anything to get Ginny back (:
Katherine2701 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009

how cute, it's beautiful!

bethchilds34 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
yes, i did luv it! it was soo cute and definately could be a harry/ginny thing in the books. i also listened to the song and i liked that too.
margauxmoran chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
So cute! I knew when I read the title it's going to be a Taylor Swift song inspired fic (I love Taylor, she's such a great songwriter). And I like it that they fight. It's just unrealistic if they don't.

I agree with the other reviewer, expand the story to include the reason why they fought.
lilyevans103 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
It was really sweet! I loved it!
Silent-Falls chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That made me smile :]
Severus my hero chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
oh the sweetness...
SoNotAnOrdinaryGirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Lol, that is so cute! That would be cool if you do a sequel or something for this, like why they fought in the first place.

I want someone to do that for me someday...