Reviews for A Second Chance at Being Mrs Huntzberger
aml10 chapter 4 . 3/14
I know this is a lot late since it is an old story, but I just stumbled upon it. Very cute concept, enjoyable story, but one tiny issue that was difficult for me to grasp. You have them living in Boca, but Rory working 4 hours away in St Pete. Was that intentional? Palm Beach Post, Sun Sentinel, or even Miami Herald would make much more sense geographically. Sorry to nitpick 5 years late, but an 8 hour daily commute puzzled me. Overall an enjoyable read, thanks for sharing.
Lady Mischief chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
I love happy endings, corny or not. Thanks for sharing your story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Lady Mischief chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Oh, what a great time for a cliffhanger. I love the portrayal of Rory and Stephanie's friendship.
Lady Mischief chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
I loved the decision place was a chance to meet and speak with the real Rory Huntzberger. I like how this story twists and turns, it's keeping me on toes.
Lady Mischief chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
I definitely wasn't expecting this curveball. I want Rory to come clean to Logan and not be so self-sacrificing. All in all, the curveball was a surprise, I wish it wasn't such a sad one.
Lady Mischief chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
I love that Michel is her guide! I don't think anyone else would have been a better choice.
Lady Mischief chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
I still have no idea who Dr. Weisberg is, but maybe a professor at a university or a news correspondent. And I did like this chapter. I really like how the reader gets to find out things about Rory's life as she does.
Lady Mischief chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
I thought this chapter flowed just fine. So much that I was surprised to be at the end of it.
Lady Mischief chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I've never seen the Family Man, but know the premise. This is off to an interesting start and I feel rather spoiled since this story is complete and I'm just reading it now.
addicted2ackles chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I never got to finish watching Gilmore Girls sadly. I did live Rory & Logan together & hated they didn't get to stay together. really enjoyed this story :)
Emma chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
OK THANKYOU this was great
srsly THANKYOUUUU
it was brilliant and hilarious
thanks
Emma chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
omg it just gets better MICHEL it kinda reminds me of that episode of ugly betty with her orthodontist showing her an alternate reality but SO GOOD THanKYYOUU
Emma chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
oh dear lord this is one of the first good rory and logan fics i have found and it is so good i am so glad i found it ok THANK YOU for having writing ability this is brilliant thank you
ringmybella chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Yay!
Harry Snape-Potter chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
why couldn't more guys be like Logan? the world would be such a better place lol :)