Reviews for Our Favourite Parts
MegaWallflower chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This was amazing! The characterization was perfect and the moments were captured well! I like that you mentioned Xion, rather than ignore her existence. I also loved how you showed Roxas's and Namine's interactions with others, and their thoughts about the other.

My favorite was free, because it parallels canon and shows how Namine is finally liberated. I also loved 100. I loved them all. You're really amazing.

I'm falling in love with RokuNami all over again. :3 Have I mentioned how skillfully and interestingly this was written. :D
AAK13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
this is AMAZING!

i love it! XD
thissuperficialhypocrisy chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
:'D

That was saying, just saying.

So ch'yea.I loved it.

Also looked like you took forever on it :v

:D

Kitty

xzx
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Ek! This is awesome, I've been waiting forever for your version I did my best to review or comment on the ones I like the most though :3. This was really good and well done, nice work as always! b

You have been reviewed by yours truly,

Kiome-Yasha 3
Faith Angel chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Oh, I've been seeing a bunch of these lately.

But I like your's the best because each theme was uniquely written and the romance wasn't heavy at all. Not that I don't like romance, I love it to death, but this one was just right. I saw the love, even those times our favorite couple weren't together.

I can't wait to read what other fics you have in store! XD

God bless!
KurukiXV chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story, it was awesome! I love the way you write Roxas and Namine and every theme seems unique to me. Favorite~!
Handwritten chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I was so excited when I saw the alert - and even more excited when I saw that it was your 100-themes!

Each one seemed to make the story better and better, always showing a new light. Or using the original plot, but just capturing it in a different way. Really creative and unique; I loved it! :D

I really liked 86 (Haze)...oh, and 52! 9, and of course, 100 ;3

You did a great job on this. I can't wait to see what you write next 8D

~Handwritten
jenyflo5483 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wow. All 100 themes simply amazed me!

All sounded so right; some were serious, some were sad, some were happy, some were cute, some were love-filled.

Simply amazing like always, idiotique!

;D

-Jeny
XShiori-chanX chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
omg!

it's beautiful! i have tears in my eyes, no lie. to adorable!
TheDisturbingSilence chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
You are my freaking writing goddess. It's so well written. I wish I had your writing abilities, so that I would be able to ace my English class XD. I liked it alot, it was so cute. But I wonder where did you get all of these themes, and you have an amazing creativity. You should become a writer in the future. I would buy all of your books ..
silentmusic16 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
loved it. i dont know which i loved the most;they were all so good. i might have to try one of these one day!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
AWESOME. I love it!

I'm going to do something like this, but not in the listing style...

Um. Love it! Can't say anything else.