Reviews for Fire on the Mountain Run, Boys, Run
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Adorable and so sad. Broke my heart.

Great little story. I could really feel John's love for his boys.
kasey123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
love it
RebelInNeedOfACause chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
You are a genius.
restless-heart-syndrome chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Aw that was so sad and sweet! You are a very versatile writer but all your stories are gripping and expertly written. Thanks for sharing.

Bex
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
(Having your own bed was overrated, anyway.)

A perfect closing.
lembas7 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Aw! Wee!chester adorability for the win! Any chance of seeing more from "Rain Falling Down Around My Ears", for wee!chester and wee!jimmy adorability too? *loves the schmooshes*
Kowgal chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This realy made me smile at the cuteness!
ikey775 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Squee!

I love baby Dean and Sam... So much! Thanks for writing this!
Mirriam Q Webster chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This is utterly adorable! It's nice to see a family scene in which John's love for his sons shines through so clearly. Thanks for sharing!
jailey chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Love everything about this. Awesome weechesters! Thank you!
Historychick1835 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
As others have said I love how you handled John,

"Daddy," Sammy called ..."Are you tumming back?" John pulled in a breath through his nose and turned his head, resting his cheek against his little boy's head. "Why don't you come back over here? I'll sleep between you two so Dean can't kick you anymore." "Otay," Sammy replied easily, and John heard the little scuffles as he got down and crossed over. He shifted Dean over, let the toddler in. Both boys curled against him, Sammy warm and sleepy and relaxed, Dean still clinging to his neck. John wrapped an arm around each and settled in. Having your own bed was overrated, anyway.

I was scared that you were going to have John run back to Sammy when he called and leave Dean since he had quieted down and was asleep. But I'm so glad that you handled the scene the way you did and made John likable. I liked that you showed the softer side of John more like he was in the pilot and the end of IMTOD, I guess what I'm saying is the loving father.
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was...most definitely cute...sad but really cute...you can feel the family love.
Muse-at-dawn chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Oh how sweet *O* (insert squeal here) Weechesters are so cute! I absolutely adore baby Sammy and chibi (little) Dean. It must have been difficult for John those first years having to raise two children and hunting 'evil-son-of-a-bitch' creatures.

I like the way you portray John, reading books and stuff, and the ending was really touching, I hated the YED (again)
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
awh! what a PERFECT story! too cute! i love lil' sammy speak! and lil' dean-dealin'. amazing per your usual
sg2009 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aw. I love wee Dean and John stories. And who doesn't enjoy some schmop! Thanks for the story.