Reviews for Dreaming of you
VryUnique chapter 13 . 9/1
Thanks for sharing your story. I enjoyed reading it.
VryUnique chapter 10 . 9/1
Bella let him off too easy. He has been treating her like a yo-yo this whole story even if he didn't realize it. I understand her insecurity and it has been hinted that he is aware of it so that makes his actions worse. In his quest to protect her he has also underestimated her.
VryUnique chapter 9 . 8/31
I hate miscommunication in stories but this story really takes the cake. How do you claim to care about a girl and put her heart through hell like this. I hope she isn't a door mat and just waits with open arms.
VryUnique chapter 8 . 8/31
Edward is a coward. Sorry. It's a little much.
VryUnique chapter 7 . 8/31
I guess I'm assuming a date rape drug but I have never heard of one that makes you act like that, It doesn't make sense. James would have never even been able to get her out of the party after she hit the floor and she was quite coherent up until then. I have also never heard of a victim who was vomiting all over everybody.
gloriannys chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
I'm in chapter 5 rigth now and I'm not sorry to say that I want to kill you! I hope you have a resolution for this mess that you got yourself into. You are destroying our poor Bella's heart with an article that doesn't say anything about nothing and that is a source of information while Edward is away. I think that you are also playing a bit with my heart.

Do fat liking this fic a lot but the author is getting evil ;) poor Bella
gloriannys chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I just started reading your story and I must say that the first chapter is fabulous. Is written in a way that makes it different. So do not worry that the topic has been used before. Being the first with the idea is not what makes you the best but what you make with that idea.
deniche chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
Amazing story !
Greetings and congrats
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
LOVE IT!
TheMrsW chapter 13 . 4/23/2015
I enjoyed these two. Thanks for sharing!
luvyateamedward chapter 13 . 3/31/2015
Great story!
blb1000 chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
I think your version of Starward is unique in that he's based in London. I enjoyed it. Thank you.
blb1000 chapter 12 . 2/12/2015
Nice!
blb1000 chapter 11 . 2/12/2015
Didn't take him long to decide she had passed his tests.
blb1000 chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
They are certainly living up to their geekiness from high school.