Reviews for Rumble Fish: My girl
KissMyBassSutcliffe chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! ID LIKE TO SEE HOW HER PARENTS REACT AND I WANNA READ MORE :D
my oh mighty chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
this was so cute, and well written too :)

if your still up for it you should make it into a story, not justa' one-shot.

also in the book it says rusty-james doesn't drink coke, only chocolate milk because it'll rot your insides. anywho doesnt matter i still loved it :D xox
Trollin Blue86 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This is actually pretty good! Too bad that there aren't many Rumble Fish stories out there. Anyways, I loved this! This is going on my faves! Keep up the good work!
Anastasia Knight chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I grew out of Rumble Fish but I did create a character for my roleplays named Kristen McBail who became Rusty's new girlfriend. Great writing keep it up!

-TheNextAvrilLavigne
AngelOfDarkness352 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
this story is terrific! i love it! please continue! great writing! and maybe you could add in some lemons?lolz :P cant wait for next chapter
fgh67 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
this is so cute. you should make this more than a one shot :)
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Hey, awesome start to this story! I hope that you update and give up a full story! I'd love to know what happens; I am interested.
LucyInTheSkyWithDiamonds27 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Please update soon! This is a really good fic so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
wow. that was really go! write moreeee
Maddie-Cakes chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I like this! I wish it was longer though because it would make a great story ).
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I'm glad that you stepped up and had them make a Rumble Fish section. I'll have to read the book a few more times and try to write something. And no, this should not be a one-shot; you don't tell us anything about Macie or how they got together - this has gotta be before the book though, right? Since he's still in school and welcome in Benny's . . . and he's not in jail.
dadssweetpea chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I LOVE THIS ! SO AWESOME GREAT WORK ...please make more )
DEACTIVEDUSER chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Hey. :) The story is good although I have to say that its more of a story with multiple chapters rather than just a have a plot line going on here but since its just this one chapter,its not going a bit flat at times and I can't help but wonder where the story is headed.

Remember to add in a disclaimer at the top as well. (Disclaimer:SE Hinton owns all characters except for *name of OC/s*) That's just a formality but you do need to use 's some typos but other than that your grammar and punctuation seems to be fine.

Good effort!Keep going on strong and stay gold! :D