Reviews for Remure Memorium
Rangergirl123 chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
Awesome chapter I loved it! Now because I'm impatient I'm gonna ask. How long do I need to wait for u To upload th nest chapter?
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
please please please please tell me that this story is NOT on hiatus or i swear im gonna break down and cry! this is sch an amazing story and i love it nd if its not completed them im gonna go emo. nd i dont like going emo!
unsweetened-me chapter 14 . 7/26/2011
Ooooh, shit is going to hit the fan! xD

I love this story: it's like my crack.

I really can't wait until you update it again! :D Thanks for writing it~
kentrek1 chapter 14 . 7/26/2011
why will ziggy not like going home? i am glad that tenya is now complete free of the virius. i hope that the rangers will be able to accept her as a part of the team.
SuseCutesy89 chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
yay! an update. it was awesome. cant wait for more. and im glad to see you back.
bowsie22 chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
Yay! New chapter. And a very good one. Can't wait for more :D
kentrek1 chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
great to see a new chapter, after so long. at least dillon is no safe from the virus and ziggy is alive. look like ziggy could be right about tenya, her magic seam to be fighting to save her.

glad that summer look like she has accept dillon loves ziggy and not her.
Storylover158 chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
I red this story a while ago and forgot about it sorry are you going to add more or are you stopping here

akutsu 13 chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
wow, this story is awesome, so sad but so romantic.

i can't wait to see more of this story

great job
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 3/15/2011
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
rae chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
WOW. just, WOW. that was incredible, heartbreaking, sweet, romantic, and a whole list of other words that i can't think of right now because my brain has turned to goo. NEVER STOP WRITING!
kingburu chapter 12 . 12/25/2010
Soo, I started reading this today. In fact, I was on chapter 9, I think, when I looked at your last update date and realized it wouldn't update soon. Then I went to chapter 10, and there was the little forward arrow, and I go, "Oh, wut?"

I love it. Dillon's personality is so intense, and his reactions are keen. Ziggy - I dunno how to get started on Ziggy; his character isn't the comic relief you see on the show, and yet you capture him so sweetly. Each chapter, I feel like they're going from tugging on my heart strings, to yanking, to just about putting my heart into cardiac arrest.

Now, this chapter. This chapter, I can't say a lot of because I was going back and forth doing a lot of things. HOWEVER, I'll comment on what I do remember - Ziggy dies. Oh, Ziggy's dead, and the blood - simple word makes my imagination go wild on what's happened, and Dillon's a mess, and Summer's freaking out. Then he comes back to life, and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I can see it vividly in my head, and then the smut - I think I skimmed over that. xD;; I mean, it was really well written, but I just liked the emotional aspect of it. It's very sweet, very endearing, and the way they've been written the entire story is just so awesome (and I don't mean awesome as "this is so awesome! I mean awesome as, "He was awed by this"-some. I really hate reading not-completed stories, but there aren't many Diggy stories. So in an essence, I hate you.

And love you. Aha. I can't wait to see where you take this! :)
SuseCutesy89 chapter 12 . 12/25/2010
yay! an update! it was amazing. as usual.
RyanWolfeIsHot chapter 11 . 10/23/2010
This story is amazing please continue and update soon. I can't wait until the next chapter.
kirstenkorona chapter 10 . 10/19/2010